Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Regulus Therapeutics Inc. Message Board

wbart21 12 posts  |  Last Activity: Apr 20, 2015 10:30 AM Member since: May 7, 1999
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to

    GS-4774 data out June 26 at ISVHLD

    by avnr_damage_control Apr 13, 2015 8:37 AM
    wbart21 wbart21 Apr 20, 2015 10:30 AM Flag

    they'd raise now(before ISVHLD) imo if they(GBIM)are unsure of data package and gild's likely decision wrt the same . IOW if they know they have great data there's no risk in waiting to raise and only benefit,ie higher pps. If don't know complete data set then there's risk of poor data and an inability to raise after its release= best to raise now while there's speculative demand and avoid 'possibility' of a liquidity crunch if data is bad. Raise when you can not when you have to. just my speculation as they certainly have no imminently pressing cash needs as long as GILD continues/advances as that will bring in milestone,expense reimbursement+ likely margin,etc

  • Reply to

    GS-4774 data out June 26 at ISVHLD

    by avnr_damage_control Apr 13, 2015 8:37 AM
    wbart21 wbart21 Apr 16, 2015 5:37 PM Flag

    That's the twtr rumor,yes .No confirmation from GILD/GBIM..yet,although there is a T-Cell expert and prior GBIM researcher scheduled to present,so the 'rumor' makes sense.Don't know about milestone,but wouldn't you expect it to be tied to first patient dosing in either a 2b or 3 vs just the advancement decision?
    I'd expect a GILD go/no go decision on 4774 advancement at the time of data release.
    More interestingly, is the current $16.8mm on the BS.Does Rodell raise ahead of data?There's a brilliant follower of the company on twtr(@Joel Thomson)that s/b followed by anyone interested and who pointed this 'issue to watch' out to me.
    I can see the big boys pushing for a Raise here if they believe GILD/GBIM are sitting on good P2 OL data. If,however, we do not see a Raise before data release(ISVHLD?) I'd become more bullish than I currently am that 4774 data w/b good enough for a GILD go decision.Would TR financially risk the company's existence on possibly poor 4774 data vs raising $$ ahead of data? No.
    Another possibility if we do not see a Raise near term...does GILD acquire GBIM for a decent premium over its currently paltry market cap and own the Tarmogen Platform outright.

  • Reply to

    EASL 2015

    by wbart21 Apr 1, 2015 12:59 PM
    wbart21 wbart21 Apr 12, 2015 1:17 PM Flag

    Wish I knew in advance if I were holding a $3 or $20-$40 stock at the moment ;)

  • Reply to

    EASL 2015

    by wbart21 Apr 1, 2015 12:59 PM
    wbart21 wbart21 Apr 12, 2015 1:15 PM Flag

    Company website continues to reference possibility of conference data submission.Post EASL are there any liver conferences of note around mid year? Seems to me that a PR during EASL(week of April 22) might be most probable if data is good,imo,given investor attention EASL week.Impossible to read tea leaves,but I'll keep trying ;) I'm awaiting a response from Company as to whether they'll PR any conference submission

  • wbart21 by wbart21 Apr 6, 2015 1:46 PM Flag

    'we expect PFE to launch P3 and expect to update "soon" ' CEO RK @ Cowen

  • wbart21 by wbart21 Apr 1, 2015 12:59 PM Flag

    Abstracts out next Wednesday(8th). No idea if 4774 data w/b presented here or not,but GILD is a top conf. sponsor.EASL 2/22-26.
    As long as GILD likes the data and continues with the registration study and 2nd P2,I'll be happy.

  • No one cares about this stock at moment, longs or shorts.
    You are,however, incorrect about the existence of a gap @ $5.
    The stock may/may not dip into high $5s because of illiquidity.
    It won't be for 'technical' reasons as there's clearly no $5 gap to fill.

  • wbart21 wbart21 Feb 22, 2015 9:33 PM Flag

    need PFE to resolve the manufacturing issue before we can break out .

  • Reply to

    Will we go higher?

    by thomasjosephowens Feb 17, 2015 11:44 PM
    wbart21 wbart21 Feb 22, 2015 9:31 PM Flag

    HBV data(March-April)will move stock to ATHs or down to cash value.If you don't want risk,sell out before data readout by GILD,otherwise, it's a real lottery ticket type opportunity.I like the risk because the GILD trials(ph2s) are open label and I'd think GILD would have bailed already if the data was poor.

  • I would have bailed on the spike down,kpmg resignation,delisting day-probably in the $9s.Hell I didn't even have the ba-ls to buy a new position in the 8/9 range-thought we'd see $7.
    It took absolute nerves of steel for those old timers here to hold their positions through that.Was/Is one of the most violent shakes I have ever witnessed. You guys deserve to wake up one morning to a $100/share acquisition bid.

  • Reply to

    Rights offering just filed?

    by md841 Feb 2, 2015 9:36 AM
    wbart21 wbart21 Feb 2, 2015 10:24 AM Flag

    exactly

  • Reply to

    Rights offering just filed?

    by md841 Feb 2, 2015 9:36 AM
    wbart21 wbart21 Feb 2, 2015 10:03 AM Flag

    This is such a shame.I am so sorry for those long timers that were hit. Management is and always has been suspect-something we spoke of frequently during the years.
    I'm sure there are many like myself willing to re-invest(institutions will not let it circle the drain), but unable to do so because of an inability to quantify the scope/amount of financial exposure from the audit and an inability to assess any time frame for completion.

RGLS
17.49-0.80(-4.37%)Apr 24 4:00 PMEDT