#$%$ just sitting doing nothing as usual. I made a tone buying selling this at a 1000 dollar loss in two weeks and in one day back times 15.what a joke this is have a great weekend.best move i have ever made. Don't let taking a loss stop you from selling a non moving #$%$ stock.
lol its been low 60 for 2 weeks now. lol big investment at 73. last time i saw that the stock may have went to 73/74 to where the big boys paid but never below. I have seen it plenty and while the stock usually takes a hit to the big boy price it usually hits that price and goes up. This blew right past 73 to high 50's low 60's and has been here for over two weeks? LOL Keep it. I went with winners today.. Maybe it will hit 65/70 after earnings...whatever i will just laugh thinking the clowns paying that price had all of two weeks so far to buy all they wanted at 60. I for one will not waste another 2 weeks nevermind a month. Not with what a i made after hours and this already cost me my aapl play i was going to make tuesday. Too many doing great to hold this #$%$.
can have it. What a dog this #$%$ is.Everyone says how great it is and how great the growth is. Then why won't it go up? It hasnt recovered anything from the selloff . I held it for two weeks and missed a lot from others. Finally bailed today to buy amzn and googl and glad i did. This is #$%$ and was costing me a ton. Keep it. You think its great but if its not going up then no one cares and if no one cares, i dont care. Have fun holding this for weeks or months at a time. Dont give me that long term #$%$. The street has the stock price in triple digits and it couldnt get past 65 to save its life. Glad i sold at a small loss made up for it and a boat load more by buying two winners and dumping this loser.
no one seems to say anything at all. Almost a good 20 points off. What the hell am i missing.
Your saying even if they announce the deal has been accepted and is for say 272 a shr. The price will stay in the 250/260 range due to the price of the buyer and the deal falling through. How c ome every other buyout i see the stock goes to the buyout price with in cents to maybe 1 buck? makes zero sense. I can see waiting till a deal is announced but thats just stupid.. Company will get full value reguardless of the buyers stock price. . If this is going to stay here for whatever reason even though the deal is for 270+ than i say no deal and i am sure the company will as well. Price needs to reflect deal when announced this is absurd
number? I mean i know they are still talking but i figured it would be in the low to mid 260s. I dont get it.
What is the conversion and if the offer is now 53 billion from 51 than why are theses not over 290. What is the price for theses if this goes through at the current offer. I knew something was not right when my august calls actually went down Friday when the stock was up so much.
this for awhile and i am out. My googl is back to even panw up a tad etc etc. all down big this am. This is #$%$ and you can have it. What a waste if it doesnt trade with the market i dont want it. When it was down with the market i was ok but it should be back to even or down a samll amount. F this co. More into googl and panw.Basically look around and buy almost anything other than this #$%$
same pullback percent KORS just gave you. i think many only see 6 or so points and they dont see the percent of the pullback. Greed goes both ways.
not look for more. KORS is growing bigtime and not some broken company. you got a nice pullback /selloff and i wouldnty look for more. Its way oversold and flushed many week hands.
you may have agreed but you won't get it. Major players will lose way to much.
I mean they are turning the corner with a low price of 8. Sandisk used to turn down lowball offers all the time and the shareholders will do the same. Too bad the board doesnt own any stock. Nice try though.
others will never tender at this price. As far as law firm PR they are right but should base it on other buyouts in this space. Some have this co at a buyout in the low 20's This is a joke and will never happen.
perhaps you learn how to trade and then you may figure out how to make money. You got 100 down and wanted more...that's just as bad as longs getting 100 up and wanting more. This is an awesome co with huge growth, you should have used this selloff as a buying op that most say they will but never do.You had a nice price to get in and still do. its up to you. The pressure will mount as earnings are less than 3 weeks away and since they didn't pre warn......they are going to be good. have a great day!!
get through it again. I clearly traded above it but closed lower than it opened and closed below its 52 week high (before today) of 569.26. May be time to lighten up.
Thats the funniest thing i have read all year. If you believe that you need to get out of the market. This is breakout city and by a lot. Your nuts. Good luck haha
The bottomline is its a massive breakout...its not coming back down for awhile and its trading too cheap at 17 times next years earnings for the growth it has. Your a clown
a massive breakout and will run alot more.
Bashers can say all they want but this is going alot higher. The best of all worlds...great growth and a low PE ratio breaking out of consolidation of between 850 to 900.
to talk about a bubble stock. This aint it. GOOG has been doing nothing but going from 900 to 850 for awhile. This a cl#$%$ic breakout and hold. Gaps fill my #$%$. go look at FB did its gap fill on the break out after earnings when it closed at 26 and opened at 34...NOPE now look at it.