Sustol, would have been a good drug for ATRS to partner/develop.
AQXP - interesting,
Yep, its all over the twittersphere. SRPT is in play. Come on Shire.
is concerning. The last time the company raised cash they did it at the bottom.
Nammuang, I'd love to see you answer Murphy's question instead of attacking my opinion. Under my scenario the company would be bought out in the next 18 months. That would only give the company enough time to run some Phase I trials which won't add much value & would burn cash.
Yes, I'm serious.
Murph, I think managements plan is to see continued growth with Otrexup & sale the company after the NDA for QST is filed. The company is better off not starting new development programs which would probably only add minimal value in a buyout.
ATRS stock price in a week & don't say higher. Give me a number.
td, Now that I think about it some more, If I was the judge then I'd wait until the FDA decision on July/10th, If the FDA grants a tentative approval then there's no need for a preliminary injunction. I'm also wondering if we're going to get a FDA response on the citizens petition prior to the 10th.
I'm not going to waste my time responding when your just going to delete your posts.
Pameladigby gave some arguments early today but then deleted his posts.
Briefs have already been filed. It's common for preliminary injunctions to be granted on the day of the hearing. Do a quick search on the timeline.
quest, nothing surprises me when it comes to this stock. Pameladigby was waiting for the opportunity to spread false information on the board. I have no idea whether my best guess is correct but I know he was wrong.
I'm looking for a bear raid this week.
I previously did some research on this:
Code of Federal Regulations]
[Title 21, Volume 5]
[Revised as of April 1, 2013]