What would a new CFO do? It was about the only viable way I guess they could raise the money all at once. Now we at least should be good for the balance of the year. Right now I am in a holding pattern. I do agree it will take a larger catalyst than I thought to move this to $2.50. I do believe we trade below $2.00 for the foreseeable future with news breaking. I don't see a partnership till next year but who knows.
IPCI can't get a loan at a bank for 5 million at 8%? Also why take the last day of trading as a price. It was purposely driven down. Selling into the offering is ILLEGAL but it looks like that is what was done. Sell at the higher price as you are subscribed to the cheapo offering price, how can you lose.
ALSO why wasn't this offered to current share holders. Share holders are the OWNERS of the company, maybe do them a favor one day instead of getting screwed.
sam_0534 in reality when a company goes after another it usually only takes a 10 to 50% premium at most to buy it out. I have heard some people say that the Doctor wouldn't even take $10/share. Does he really think someone is going to over him 7x 10x 50x what the price is at the close today. Dream on. This is the free market at work.
Hi wimusky. I am a bit depressed right now about this new offering. As you can see the volume picked WAY UP the last 2 days which means people or a person was SELLING INTO THE OFFERING which is 100% against the SEC RULES & REGULATION.
Read again the paid interview Dom Della Penna did a short while ago. They feel only AFTER the PDUFA is filed which will more than likely be 2/2017 if LUCKY not the NDA by the end of July will they get a fair dollar amount for a partnership. That means a long long time of cash burn with nothing else looking like it is coming on board. You have to wonder where the other strengths of the Focalin went off to. Will the FDA take another 5-6 years to approve those? Why can't we be more well informed #$%$ is going on?
There is a reason why this is selling for under $1.60 the market sets the price it feels is fair. Its not like we are the only ones in the opioid arena or even ahead of the competition for that matter.
Let's have better communication please. I feel like I just have been screwed over. The drop from $2.00 to $1.60 was mostly all down days telling me people knew anout this. Maybe the SEC should check who thje big sellers were during this period.
We have a good chance IMHO of seeing a partnership for Rexista after the filing this summer. Then no more ATM.
Very good observation wimusky. Oh yes fishing in the North Woods. Soon we will be in the money. The other Focalin strengths should be coming very very soon IMHO, any day, and the filing this summer all adds up to maybe even a lucrative partnership. Can you imagine how fast we go up with a Rexista partnership which could come after the summer's filing for big $$$. OH YESSSSSSSSSSS
Hopefully one day when this group goes and sells to make their 5¢/share profit it continues to go up and they never buy back in. Amazing how open they are about their group. I would have thought keeping it on the low down would be an advantage.
gregori, If you are neither short or long please explain what you are doing on this message board. This has puzzled me as I didn't think a person wouldn't waste their time on a board if they had no invested interest in the company.
DISCLOSURE-long and accumualting
we found out it was IPCI themselves using the ATM when the price of the stock was low even that has some part in keeping the stock down. Stats are in Q1 release. They didn't seem to have much choice when doing the ATM. On the other hand I think they are doing the ATM to issue less stock than they would do in an offering with a huge discount to whoever handles it. I personally think a partnership maybe coming in mid summer once we file.
Sentiment: Strong Buy