AEZS 6.3c could gain 1000% to be at par with Phase 3 cancer dug biotecs after warrant conversion ends in a week or two
AEZS has over $40 million cash and no debt and current market cap is below that value.....Warrant conversion keeping stock below cash value (assuming full warrant conversion) is about to end in a few days .....After that the stock could gain 1000% to mach lowest valued biotecs with phase 3 cancer drugs.
The end of warrant conversion can be easily estimates by three recent company news updating on the number of warrants left and the current outstanding shares.
Pipeline summary.......(Four major indications for lead cancer drug Zoptareiln Doxorubicin)
- Phase 3 Endometrial, successful in every prior FDA challenge ..twice as effective as multi-billion dollar drug doxorubicin alone
- Recent announcement of a successful Phase 2 trial for prostate cancer using zoptarelin doxorubicin
- Also Phase 3 Macrilen addressing growth problems....results to be announced any day now
- Zoptarelin doxorubicin phase 2 for breast and ovarian cancer
. Several other positive developments aimed at increasing commercial footprint of drugs that are compatible with those in clinical trial stage
. Over 40M in cash and no debt
- Warrant conversion is about to end in a few days.....and this puppy will fly when that happens.....we all want that even the warrant holders because they will make a ton of money as the pps goes up
This means that AEZS is trading below cash value with a fully'diluted 720M shares.......After warrant conversion is complete, AEZS will move up rather quickly fast to try to catch up other biotecs with Phase 3 cancer drugs. To do that the market cap needs to go to about $350 million.....(It is widely known that the market cap for biotecs with Phase 3 cancer drugs range from $350 million to over a billion dollars....AEZS has more than 1 Phase 3 drug...
First FDA-approved drug for endometrial cancer
I say at end of October
....and a lot more
Also check out AVNW...it's about to breakout. Another cheap one with huge upside is cash-rich WSTL at $1.15
I agree. There were buy orders of 3, 5, 6 million shares. Those are not penny-flipping retail investors. Those are deep-pocketed value investors with a longer term investment philosophy
reat move ...I added too at $0.0054
NO with my 287,900 shares......don't even have to think twice
Right now the market cap is depressed to $35 million even assuming max warrant convesrion at 5.4c/share.....That's well below cash.....and ignoring a powerful Phase 2 and Phase 3 cancer pipeline
way undervalued buddy
the Fisrt FDA-approved drug for Endometrial cancer ....great phase 2 prostate cancer and more indications for ovarian and breast cancer as well
NO! with my 350,000 shares
Buying tons of a $2 stcok at 5.5c/share.......Only in America!!!
I am buying a ton of a $2 stock for 5.6c/share!!!!!!!!!!!