Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

CytRx Corporation Message Board

will.togo 14 posts  |  Last Activity: Apr 25, 2016 8:28 PM Member since: Jun 21, 2011
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to

    TPIV200 VACCINE

    by abolish_pa_9799 Apr 23, 2016 10:02 PM
    will.togo will.togo Apr 25, 2016 8:28 PM Flag

    ironyworks, thanks for the warning on my confidence being all too justified. I have, however, performed a lot of due diligence on TPIV for over a year now. Yes, immunology is where cancer therapy is headed, yes, there is a lot of research going on. TPIV's technology seems to be superior and I'm not going to rehash their accomplishments. Out of the 1,500 you recently read, why don't you break down they ones with Phase 1 trials complete, fast track, orphan status, Mayo clinic involvment, DOD grants and yes a AZ combo trial starting. Seems to me that TPIV is moving forward quite well out of the bunch. Your post is not convincing.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    TPIV200 VACCINE

    by abolish_pa_9799 Apr 23, 2016 10:02 PM
    will.togo will.togo Apr 23, 2016 11:42 PM Flag

    abolish, NO, we are not dependent on Durvalumab succeeding in order for TPIV200 to be a success. TPIV200 could prove successful on its own and it could be used in more cancer indications. TPIV is open to any and all BP collaborations/partnerships. The only way that TPIV200 vaccine could be exclusive to only one BP is if that BP bought out TPIV - - - this is why if this trial with AZ Durvalumab shows any hint of improvement, expect a buyout by AZ - of course they will know first hand before anyone else as to how this combo therapy work. Even still TPIV could be picked up by a competitor BP to lock up the vaccine technology as their own. AND this isn't the only thing going for TPIV in the pipeline. THAT is why this is such a compelling investment because immunotherapy is the next "thing" in cancer treatment - so all BP will want to have an immunology therapy vaccine in their pipeline. I still say that this company could be picked up at anytime by any BP because they are watching and lurking. This AZ news is a BIG DEAL that is flying under the radar.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    NEEDS TO GET ON THE NASDAQ

    by lomponalog Apr 21, 2016 3:36 PM
    will.togo will.togo Apr 21, 2016 8:35 PM Flag

    tpizzazz, thanks for the info. I would think they would go for a Nasdaq uplisting this year some time with a reverse split prior to the uplist - that way they could cut down the shares outstanding and maybe restructure the warrants along with raise cash -then coast on with the trials. Seems like a logical next step now that a big pharma is in on a trial. They will obviously start getting more attention from other big pharma. I wonder if other big pharmas will want to partner or not want to see other big pharma lurking around and one of them just buys TPIV outright - now that wouldn't surprise me right now given how much talk there is about immunology being the next big deal in addressing cancer treatment. Any hint of success in this new trial - and some big pharma will come in and take it all for themselves. I wonder if AstraZenaca has put themselves in a position to get first dibs???? Market always prices in success first, at least a good part of it and then punishes for failure, so I would expect to see price go up towards a decent market cap from here, getting off of OTC would certainly help.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • He says this is paradigm shift in cancer treatment. TPIV will benefit from this greatly.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Holding my shares tight. Now they have GMP achieved on the vaccine, another step forward. Still waiting on the BP partnership to be announced, crossing t's dotting i's - will happen any day now.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Market cap valuation current and expected

    by will.togo Apr 3, 2016 1:35 PM
    will.togo will.togo Apr 4, 2016 9:26 PM Flag

    Prospern, you here is a good sign too. Nice to see you again, we've been in several bios together over the past years.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Market cap valuation current and expected

    by will.togo Apr 3, 2016 1:35 PM
    will.togo will.togo Apr 4, 2016 9:25 PM Flag

    gizmo and prospern, you are both familiar to me and I have seen you on other bios over the past several years, many popular ones that were winners. You are both good posters with good instinct. Nice to see you both here. This is severely undervalued. 77 cents is a joke!

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Market cap valuation current and expected

    by will.togo Apr 3, 2016 1:35 PM
    will.togo will.togo Apr 4, 2016 7:50 PM Flag

    laphroig10yr, my $11.00 price is based on a $700M partnership deal last August between Johnson and Johnson and another similar small immunology company. To me, that provides a basis as a starting valuation in a buyout. $700M would equate to around $11 pps for TPIV currently. Of course I would hope that the buyout price/partnership is worth far more than that, probably north of a billion. I don't have a sell price target yet, I am holding until I get more information on the big pharma partner. $11.00 would be my minimum for right now.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Market cap valuation current and expected

    by will.togo Apr 3, 2016 1:35 PM
    will.togo will.togo Apr 4, 2016 5:15 PM Flag

    tpizzazz, I have read your posts on IHUB and you provide great information. Thank you for that. However, Glynn, Ken Dart and the board has no plan to carry out a long term venture of this company. They plan to sell this technology and not develop into a pharma company. That said, yes, trials will commence and proceed but they want to sell to big pharma and big pharma wants this technology - so I don't see TPIV staying in its current form for two years, maybe one year at most. Ken Dart doesn't invest this much to wait for years of development, he will want this sold soon and have his capital back along with gains to invest in more upcoming bios, etc. IMHO. All the best.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Last Summer when TPIV had presented its stellar results of its vaccine technology there were some great posts here on the Yahoo message board that outlined the valuation of this company and its potential. The posts included exercising the warrants and also included scenarios for dilution. Since this time last year many milestones have been achieved with regards to fast track status and orphan status' granted by the FDA. This company has a pipeline and a technology that can be applied over many cancer types as well as infectious diseases - so this is no one trick pony. Immunology vaccine technology is CLEARLY the future in cancer treatment and also necessary for infectious disease such a small pox, etc. (clearly why the Dept. of Defense is interesting in TPIV)

    Right now we are about to receive news of a possible BP partnership next week along with the beginning of trials in several indications. The question is where will this put the market cap of this company, I suspect a lot higher than the current $46M. A similar company received a deal last August from J&J worth around $700M. I fully expect TPIV to be acquired for no less then this amount within the next year or sooner. This puts the price per share at around $11 at a minimum.

    Speculation of going to $1.00 or back to $1.70 is just nothing but speculation without any valuation model. IHUB posters are very good with due diligence, but rarely do I read a post on valuation or how this arbitrary $1 and $1.70 targets are attained and why. I have laid out my valuation based upon similar technology companies partnered with big pharma, so $11.00 is my price target. I also wouldn't be surprised to see an uplist to Nasdaq, but a buyout before year end would surprise me either.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Partnership speculation??

    by fightcancernow Mar 3, 2016 7:11 PM
    will.togo will.togo Mar 3, 2016 8:20 PM Flag

    Partnership is not speculation. The CEO has released a statement in filed SEC reports that the company is in negotiations for a partnership and that it was close to being finalized - this was back in December. The speculation is what is the delay in the announcement. This partnership is a three way collaboration of which two have signed on waiting for the final signature, likely big Pharma. That have sufficient cash at this point. They have DOD grant of $13M to fund a trial which was awarded last Fall. IHUB website has a lot of Due Diligence - just have to go back and read posts - all the answers are there. Some speculate that this is going beyond partnership and could be in buyout discussions. Nothing would surprise me given that TPIV has the best vaccine technology which every big pharma will want a piece of.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    The short and simple on peptide targets

    by zirpuaa Feb 8, 2016 4:34 AM
    will.togo will.togo Feb 21, 2016 12:58 PM Flag

    Looks like you found a post with the answer.

  • will.togo will.togo Feb 21, 2016 12:57 PM Flag

    There have been posts on this message board addressing your question. I believe by Apollo and some other posters. If you go down through the messages a little bit, you will find your answer (rather than me try to go off memory as there were some great detailed posts on the difference compared to GALE). Also, the TPIV Ihub board is a wealth of knowledge.
    Simply put, TPIV is addressing a different target that what GALE is doing and it is showing to be far more effective. TPIV may have cracked the code at the cellular level.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Why would anyone sell one share of this company? What they have is worth billions! So undervalued and under the radar, but not for long. . . . buy all you can.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

CYTR
3.05-0.03(-0.97%)10:29 AMEDT