That may be, in the case where there is no after hours news released. I was hoping some this bit of info was released to cause the surge... Clearly not the case.
" Been investing a LONG time...I would NEVER short a company staring down the face of a possible FDA approval."
Really? Perhaps you are new to biotech investing, but there has been a trend recently of share price tanking after FDA approval. Not sure if those types of shenanigans have stopped, but it's pretty clear that an FDA approval is no longer a slam dunk 30-40% bump event.
He got tired of waiting, i almost did too when it was floundering around the 1.60 mark. It's kinda amusing, when you read his old posts back then, he was the pumpiest pumper around, seemed like he would ride this train to the end of the world.
Just goes to show you, if he had truly believed the koolaid he was disseminating, he would be laughing today.
I sold some in the 2.50's and now clearly kicking myself as well...the rest of my shares are now essentially "free", i'm going to hold as long as Frost is at the table.
Nice, lots of thumbs down and no credible responses...so much for reasonable exchange of ideas on this mb...doucebags screaming for higher prices with no fundamental justifications is why i stopped posting for a while in the first place.
You quick buck pumpers are douches, setting this up for a fall. Guess i'll go crawl back into my cave filled with cash from having bought in in low and sub $1 levels and RXII divi shares.
Looks like a smart move, i took some off the table as well, wait to rebuy, but my guess is that possibility for 2's is not in the cards, hoping to rebuy in low 3's.
Thanks for the input. Stars are definitely aligning for GALE, just hope all the day trading isn't gonna cause too many swings.
I've been long since the RXI days, want to ask fellow longs if they think there is a compelling reason not to take some off the table at this stage....from my perspective, this has been a great run.
IMO, we've broken through the previous ceilings from previous runs largely due to some success with abstral and fbp, but i'm not sure that these are reasons for justify the run up. Am i missing something? Don't tell me about neuvax around the corner, that's always been there.
I think i'm going to take a big chunk off the table today, unless someone can give me a compelling reason why abstral and fbp are worth the doubling / $200M increase in market cap we've seen to date.
Look through my previous posts, i am not a basher, these are serious questions.
This merely means that the loaning party wants to be notified and at the table to "grant their permission" to any sale transaction. This way they can assure that they will get their money back.
Ultimately, none of these covenants is actually set in stone....if both parties to the loan agreement agree to something that is contrary to the covenant they can simply amend the terms to allow for it or the loaning party can waive strict adherence.
All IMHO as someone who works with contracts all day long...