LOOKS LIKE VRNG HAS BEEN COOKING THE BOOKS!
and negative cash flows from operating activities and may not have sufficient cash or available sources of liquidity to support operating requirements that raises substantial doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern.
BK COMING FOLKS!
NOW THATS FUNNY, I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE!
I would like to just point out that RKF302 fits points #8 & 6 to the tee.
The following can indicate a delusion:
1) The patient expresses an idea or belief with unusual persistence or force.
2) That idea appears to have an undue influence on the patient's life, and the way of life is often altered to an inexplicable extent.
3) Despite his/her profound conviction, there is often a quality of secretiveness or suspicion when the patient is questioned about it.
4) The individual tends to be humorless and oversensitive, especially about the belief.
5) There is a quality of centrality: no matter how unlikely it is that these strange things are happening to him, the patient accepts them relatively unquestioningly.
6) An attempt to contradict the belief is likely to arouse an inappropriately strong emotional reaction, often with irritability and hostility.
7) The belief is, at the least, unlikely, and out of keeping with the patient's social, cultural and religious background.
8) The patient is emotionally over-invested in the idea and it overwhelms other elements of their psyche.
9) The delusion, if acted out, often leads to behaviors which are abnormal and/or out of character, although perhaps understandable in the light of the delusional beliefs.
10) Individuals who know the patient observe that the belief and behavior are uncharacteristic and alien.
And now they would be happy with $2! So funny how expectations change
And now it's $1!
So obvious they are the same person
When friday's numbers are lower will you shut up?
Hey buddy, ever heard of a product called Exubera. If not, why don't you go research it and you'll find your answer.
Where do I sign up?