Loser? Really? Who has posted 14 of the last sixteen posts all repeating the same stuff as the previous 100 posts? It is not me.
Announcement pending. Rumors are wild on the boards from "It's a Bust" to "Buyout by International Major" to just the upgrade in reserves that has been rumored for weeks.
OIP about 70% higher than originally estimated. This time the report comes from Schlumberger not Nutech. Hints by avi that any company can be paid (is he claiming bribed?) to give a good report seems to indicate that naysayers are running scared. This may end up proving to be of no value to Magellan at all but it may also give Magellan an asset they can sell if they can stay in business.
Would not want him to run out of ideas so I think the upgrade today on the Upper Portland sandstone deposit at Horse Hill should help. Please note that I do not know if Magellan will ever benefit from Horse Hill or the Weald Basin but, if they can survive the next year or so, I think they will. Flow test on HH should occur by the end of the summer and UK elections should boost interest in Magellan's holdings in the Weald and perhaps once again on the Isle of Wight.
Also, avi, why are you so silent on the UK elections and today's upgrade at Horse Hill?
Good luck, but the pre market volume was really small at about 2000 shares. Looks really weird with some 5 share trades mixed in there. Not sure that is really indicative of anything after being more worried earlier.
Ah, wrongtom, did you get caught on the wrong side of the trade. Considering you were gloating when it touched 25 cents yesterday I suspect you did. BTW, unless you are avi, why do you think you have to rise to his defense?
Makes you wonder about games the market makers play. Nice finish today after being down for much of the early morning action.
Oh really phony carson? Stop trying to make people think you are someone else. The post may well be on Investor's village--does not mean you should editorialize on the post by pretending to be someone you are not.
In saying this, I have absolutely no evidence just a gut feeling. Someone could grab a major chunk of this before a flow test for a few million dollars and, quite frankly, I doubt Magellan would be able to turn down such an offer. Unlike avi clone hiramhale, I do not think Magellan is worthless at all but common shareholders may never see that value. Nonetheless, I am holding what I have.
In regards that last statement, I would say "No Sheet Sherlock" to management.
I would guess that banker has already had some explaining to do even before the Magellan issue as I doubt that bank restricted itself to the Magellan issue.
Current share price is about 11 cents U.S. or about 1/3 of the value we originally had for our 11 percent (?) interest in Central. If we have 11% and could sell it as a block I would guess we would get substantially less than 11 cents per share. So, for giggles, let's say we get 6 cents a share for our 40 million shares. That is about 2 months run rate at Poplar or enough to perhaps hold the Weald shares with Celtique. Neither answers the question of how does Magellan stay in business. I really doubt they have a Bonaparte partner lined up. I am not even sure they could sell interests in the Weald at anything approaching adequate value. So, as I said in an earlier post, we are in danger of remaining a going concern for much longer. I hate being a Debbie Downer about this but....
We have a declared drought now in WA state with snow packs virtually gone compared to averages for the last few decades. 5 years ago we were over 100% of normal. 5 years before that we had large shortages and 5 years before that we had well over the averages. Not going to be a good year this year for agriculture with losses of over 1 billion dollars predicted for state orchardists and farmers.