Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

CC MEDİA HOLDİNG CLA Message Board

wyattkap 263 posts  |  Last Activity: 8 hours ago Member since: Jun 10, 1998
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to

    POWERFUL example of SELL THE NEWS

    by wyattkap May 11, 2016 2:51 PM
    wyattkap wyattkap May 12, 2016 3:14 PM Flag

    Stock price is CURRENCY! If I was Carlos I'd be buying another cash flow company that can be complimented by the USC sales force OR add to the sales force also. With our very tight stock structure via the past reverse split, we have room to build a real company and the two products being pushed forward become less of a risk, and we end up with real income to limit future dilution trying to get FDA approved.

    My target to consider buying back is a break below $7.49. BUT-I may wait till June FDA decision. The FDA is very unpredictable and I'll miss the big run up, but they always settle back to build a position should the numbers present themselves.

    I DO LIKE who Carlos cut the marketing deal with. They can build sales to over $300 Million IMO in just 3-4 years. A 10% royalty of those numbers is very attractive and just one of many areas of income for the future. Have a great weekend all.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    ALNY going under $50 today?????

    by wyattkap May 12, 2016 9:54 AM
    wyattkap wyattkap May 12, 2016 10:32 AM Flag

    Right now, I do see ALNY hurting us with their lack of Delivery potential and progress as compared to ARWR. Their lack of success is hurting our entire industry, BUT the key is and always has been DELIVERY. PLUS, the big bucks were dumped into ALNY and I see our little giant will soon eat their lunch.

    The big bucks are struggling with the thought of doubling down in ARWR as they see their golden boy ALNY drift further south each quarter. IMO, the big bucks want these two combined and IT JUST AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN anytime soon, thus the love/hate struggle taking place today.

    TeamARWR understands all of this and they are pushing our science to the top and soon the market caps of both will be reversed. IMO!!!! and why I'm very long ARWR and not ALNY. THIS ALL Kind of reminds me of the old days when Apple and MS were young and fighting each other. MS won the "clone market" so that model gave them the market majority, and that is what made Bill Gates the richest man in the world for 30 years.

    So, what hurts us today, will not hurt at all tomorrow! All in anchored in the science and results. I'm confident I've loaded up on the right company in this ground breaking sector. Another ugly day in the Biotech Market. All temporary struggles. Have a great Weekend All!

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • If not it soon will. IMO

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Intriguing words by Dr Given!

    by ppietrzkiewicz May 11, 2016 2:36 PM
    wyattkap wyattkap May 12, 2016 9:18 AM Flag

    Thanks for your clarification HP! I agree and I see some very low hanging fruit should it all pan out. If they noted 50% clearance profile started after one dose, what % have they seen after 2-3-4 doses that now lead them to try 5-6mg/k???? Good stuff for sure!! Dr. A did say some would be surprised and he is not losing sleep about funding soon??? Have a great weekend!

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Two Things: (help me)

    by redspinelpinktopaz May 11, 2016 9:15 AM
    wyattkap wyattkap May 11, 2016 3:03 PM Flag

    I agree with your thoughts. IMO, it all goes right back to what they see happening each day and we don't see it. We don't know what they are seeing TODAY. Are they seeing us creep towards seroconversion now in certain quadrants of the patient groups??? Is that why they want to do 5mg and 6mg for our best performing quadrant group?? Can the goal be reached with one-two or three less doses in certain patients?? We do know we are seeing the massive KD needed to support their theory to FC the disease. As I see it, this is where we are at. They have the real time data and it is growing by the day and I trust their judgements moving forward. Have a great week. I enjoy your input greatly!!

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Our team signs a marketing deal (if approved) that will certainly put the product in the hands of a massive group that will ensure HUNDREDS of millions in annual sales, AND WE SELL OFF after the news is released??? Sell the news and do what????? BUY THE DIP. It will be back IMO and soon!!! I will wait for the FDA decision on this one, but if it gets too cheap (below $7.50 IMO for me), I just might pull the trigger to reload for another big run up to the $10 range prior to the FDA decision. Only About 2.5 to 3 weeks to play that game. I still feel Carlo should buy another complimentary company that further drives sales and diversification as our stock is in this range. Just dreaming about shoring up the BS for GROWTH when the iron is hot.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Two Things: (help me)

    by redspinelpinktopaz May 11, 2016 9:15 AM
    wyattkap wyattkap May 11, 2016 2:28 PM Flag

    We all understand future funding is always critical for all companies in our level of progress. BUT, My question for all is:

    Would you rather cut a deal AFTER we have shown FC's or should we cut a deal as the information data shows us we have a clear shot at it?????

    AND a follow up Q is:

    What could the difference in value for the two options????

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Thoughts about the CC yesterday

    by hparch May 11, 2016 8:27 AM
    wyattkap wyattkap May 11, 2016 1:29 PM Flag

    Exactly Doc! In-fact, if they were paying attention they heard we now have our Delivery Platform ready to take on any other candidate for anyone interested in expanding their Patent Protection, or having problems with drug delivery. CONFIDENCE was all I heard and our CORE PRODUCTS are reaching expected goals that will then open the doors to a DEAL under our Terms & Conditions. Have a great week and weekend!!! All good & with over 150 patients dosed and many Multi-Dosed we still see no AE's to be concerned about!!! The BARN DOOR is opening to bring on MANY new candidates and all will be paid for by others.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • wyattkap wyattkap May 11, 2016 12:44 PM Flag

    Let me give you a easy example of your hypocrisy: YOU spend HOURS every day posting dozens of negative bashing posts AND YOU DON'T SEE THE DATA our TeamARWR is seeing every DAY and making their decisions on. YOU DON'T KNOW what is happening in the trials EACH DAY, yet you bash nothing but negative comments. You are exactly what you posted in your title about Dirk and you call that SAD!!! YOU DON'T KNOW the science progress, but you say it is worthless????? Talk about calling the kettle black????? AND you are right, YOU ARE SAD for all you do over and over and over again!!! Bye Bye

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • wyattkap wyattkap May 11, 2016 12:02 PM Flag

    Dead on End!
    Feb: KEY INFLECTION POINTS are developing with our CORE Products. They want these to mature and show true value as that will explode our value via a deal. REMEMBER-they see the ALL THE DAILY DATA and no others do!!!! ADDED VALUE INFLECTION POINTS are being reached EVERY DAY!!

    5/10 "Looking for potential partners and collaborators to EXPAND the REACH OF ASSETS" IMO is going after new candidates already in the market that need/desire a new delivery process to extend and expand current patent protection. 'WE ARE NOW READY as we just proved it ourselves via 521 creation and initial testing. PROVEN with NO SIDE EFFECTS. I smell funding that is NON-DILUTIVE as per Dr. A's Statement AND I SMELL DIVERSIFICATION!!! The BEST SCIENCE MODEL in modern science is unfolding right before all our eyes.

    QUESTION for all: How many drugs do we need to be successful to become a $5 Billion Dollar MC Company????? Answer: ONE!!!!! Enjoy these low stock prices. Your financial future is up to YOU!

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    short-lived short

    by A Yahoo! User May 11, 2016 10:26 AM
    wyattkap wyattkap May 11, 2016 11:23 AM Flag

    YES, and all your dozens of mindless bashing posts each day and YOU DON'T HAVE ANY ACCESS to the very data that MEANS EVERYTHING!!!! Grade School Behavior ONLY! See you in 3 months-----OR SOONER!!

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Two Things: (help me)

    by redspinelpinktopaz May 11, 2016 9:15 AM
    wyattkap wyattkap May 11, 2016 11:05 AM Flag

    Understand War. Is not the amazing delivery data from 520 and AAT along with the CREATION of 521 in 10 days in the lab, AND now the amazing KD Delivery data of 521 the very data for us to branch out and do deals with other companies that have a drug on a short leash of patent protection! We can put something together in 10 days via the lab and ready for testing to expand their markets for years and BILLIONS???

    All assume we are wanting deals this very moment in 520/521 and/or AAT as they are our most advanced trial drugs. BUT, maybe NOT???????? We have created a DRUG DELIVERY PLATFORM and that has been derisked and proven to be very efficient in what it is designed to do. Maybe our team sees funding from these NEW candidates that will allow us to push further ALONE on our own core products that will only enhance much greater value to the stockholders over the next few MONTHS. The further along we are in the science of our core products, the more we get when we do want THAT DEAL and I feel that is a few more months away given we now expect to see 521 dosing in JUNE/JULY??? IMO, there is much more going on here than most of us are thinking and that is ONLY DUE to the science THEY SEE that we don't. REMEMBER, they created 521 in less then 2 WEEKS and now they are confident they can duplicate that success with many others with their ALREADY SUCCESSFUL PRODUCTS that are on a short patent leash. INTERESTING FOLKS, Hard to argue your points when YOU DON'T SEE ALL THE DATA our team sees EVERY DAY!!!

    This last CC put me over the top that we do have the most incredible business model in modern science and it will all unfold over the next one to two quarters as 521 is two months ahead of schedule!!!! Enjoy the fun and watch for opportunities as it all takes time that NO ONE CAN PREDICT, but clearly ALL heading in the right NUMEROUS directions.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Two Things: (help me)

    by redspinelpinktopaz May 11, 2016 9:15 AM
    wyattkap wyattkap May 11, 2016 10:07 AM Flag

    Partnerships to advance other patent covered drugs that could be extended via our DPC platform is what I hear in this cc. READY to help and partner with many out there that want to protect their markets.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Thoughts about the CC yesterday

    by hparch May 11, 2016 8:27 AM
    wyattkap wyattkap May 11, 2016 9:57 AM Flag

    Exactly right holden: PLUS-Worst case is they have 3 full quarters ahead of them fully funded, BUT the amazing thing now is we are in the very trials that will produce 10X's the data we have today over the next SINGLE QUARTER. All the science has lead us to these handful of trials and we are in the sweet spot of data collection and the ability to show GOAL REACHED! IMO, exactly why our team is plowing forward AND with little to no concern of future funding. All others that want to bash this company, remember ONE THING, you or I don't see 100% of what they are seeing in these trials as they see it all unfold. They are making decisions on what THEY are seeing and I'll support the team as they have not mislead me to date.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • wyattkap wyattkap May 10, 2016 6:50 PM Flag

    The biggest 3-6 months in data collection is right in front of us for the history of this company. The next $30 to $40 million spent by this company will clearly create 10X's the data we have now. 10 years of work has lead us to where we are now and we are just entering the sweet spot of data collection to prove up and create the proper formula to conquer Hep B via the Open Label Designs underway. AMAZING FUN!! ENJOY IT ALONG THE WAY!!! If you can't handle the stress, sell your stock, buy a small LEAP with limited risk and put your other $'s somewhere else to help you enjoy your summer. End of the summer is not far away and the bulk of the data for 520 will be compiled and 521's path will be showing.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • wyattkap wyattkap May 10, 2016 6:36 PM Flag

    They have 6 more months of time to get in 10X the data we have today without cause for concern. That is massive leverage building! REMEMBER-we are not seeing what they are seeing and I sense no CONCERNS for $$$$ next month. Panic if you want, Call our TeamARWR idiots if it make you feel good, but non of us here know HALF what is happening behind the scenes, in the trials, and in the labs. So, let the pros do their thing and we can sit back and watch it unfold OR-sell and move on. Generating Rumors & trash talking is mindless when you don't see the data!!! Got to be a strong buy still with all we know and understand about how we are Kicking the #$%$ out of all aspects of the disease and STILL NO SIDE EFFECTS or Virus Mutations. Have a great week all!

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • wyattkap wyattkap May 10, 2016 6:14 PM Flag

    Exactly what Dr. A stated 3 months ago. Key here is the continued stream of data now coming that proves up the science as both Monarch & 2001-Extended is specifically designed to do. Find the best possible formula with the fewest doses that gets the job done. They have a solid two quarters to get in results and with 6 or 7 cohorts in play, that data is building rapidly. I've always felt they would cut their deal in July, but with 521 moving ahead by 2 months it may be best to wait until late August to have some of those first & second dose results of 521 in to clearly add to the leverage desired for a package 520/521 deal. Either way, we are solid for 6 months with at least 3-6 months in reserve. I'm sure some of the Disney Educated Folks are upset no deal was announced, but this is real life with real ground breaking science and no one can predict the time table of such results. As long as the science is still pointing in the right direction (and it is via NO Adverse Signs showing yet after 150 humans being injected AND well over 1 LOG in KD all around) the best policy is to stay calm, keep both eyes on it, and be patient as the team does its work. It is what it is and well under valued IMO.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    So we infer this deal is contingent on FDA approval?

    by nimbg4 May 10, 2016 11:16 AM
    wyattkap wyattkap May 10, 2016 12:19 PM Flag

    Not sure what $ now, but mentioned with MILESTONE payments, so that means linked to approval by FDA. IMO

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Deal announced w/ TEVA for EPI PFS

    by canes_007 May 10, 2016 7:11 AM
    wyattkap wyattkap May 10, 2016 9:18 AM Flag

    Smells of some Inside Trading. IMO. Glad they struck a deal with TEVA as they are the best to market this type of product and should easily reach the goals of $300 million in sales over the next few years and a double digit royalty is amazing to support and move forward their other products. (PLUS we still own the rest of the world with this one) They get approved soon and I smell a complete buyout coming. Have a great week all.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Easily trade at $10s very soon....

    by dnwang May 3, 2016 9:07 PM
    wyattkap wyattkap May 9, 2016 1:55 PM Flag

    You're right, you should not invest. Buy a muni-bond and make interest. This is a real company via the USC acquisition. Very tight stock strucutre, NO big debt as you state and a very solid potential product the FDA is about to make a decision on. ANOTHER even bigger product behind that one. I enjoy seeing the continued building of the volume and do also expect to see this bridge over $10/sh very soon. Have a great week all.

    Sentiment: Hold