Why don't you religious fanatics put a carbon cap on those volcanoes and fine them for emitting CO2? It's damaging the Earth according to your religious dogma, remember?
Very few people understand sciences limitations. The other 99% unconsciously use it to fill the religious gap in their lives. Pud is included in this category.
Priests are catholics and are predominately located in the northeast and midwest. The south is full of protestants who do not have the same restrictions on marriage as Catholics. Nice try Veg.
Absolutely. Both adherents of radical islam and radical atheism will try to suppress and silence any one who disagrees with their beliefs.
10. Science Thinks Humans are Special
9. It Casts Out Heretics and Persecutes all Other Religions
8. Science Reveres Its Own Saints
7. Science Makes up Stories to Explain Our Origins
6. Science Has Its Own Code of Ethics
5. Science Has Its Own Priesthood
4. Science is Based on Established Dogmas-Ever wonder how for centuries, the best doctors could insist on blood-letting as a cure – without ever noticing that their patients did worse? The answer: belief in blood-letting was part of the scientific dogma at the time.Anything contradicting this dogma is simply rejected and ignored, or ridiculed for as long as possible. Science thus has the trappings of a full blown religion.
3. Science Will Bend to Accommodate Modern Trends-...Instead I will use the scientific approach to homosexuality. It was included in the list of personality disorders of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorder (DSM) up to its 1973 edition. It was then removed – only to be replaced a year later by a close variant, before being removed entirely in 1986. Upon what evidence rested the changing decisions to include or exclude homosexuality among mental disorders? Public sentiment, backed by convenient “empirical evidence”, played a leading role.
2. Most of Science is Unfounded-Dark Matter, Dark Energy, Quantum Strings and Ego – Dark Matter, Dark Energy, Quantum Strings and Ego – all of them sound like plausible stories. But can anyone point out the Ego locus in a dissected brain? Or use the concept of Dark Energy for anything besides helping to explain the expanding universe – another scientific theory? There is no actual proof for any of these theories. That’s right – we have no proof for the existence of 96% of what science thinks the universe is made of – and yet the theories explaining it (we call them theories to avoid calling them stories) we hold to be true. Why? you ask. Because we have faith – which brings me to my final point.
1. Science Requires Faith
Is that natural selection would've wiped any gay gene out of existence. So, people either become gay through social conditions or there is no such thing as evolution. It's impossible to have it both ways. Sorry atheist tards.
Shorted UVXY calls at the bell yesterday and they all expired worthless. Thanks for asking.
Even though they fired the first salvo against the religious. I am speaking generally but it's true even on our board's micro level as Pud and friends initiated the war against devoted Christians like Mav and TrollAlert.
Why do you always talk to yourself? You are so weird.
Nonsense. Maybe that was true a while ago but in most cases, the two parties are diverging quite a bit.
They actually are finished with WITH the GOP so dysfunctional. What does that say about your party?
New lows for Barry with the markets at all time highs. What a total failure he is as POTUS. The dems are finished.
Tards like you waste their lives making fun of people who make money like me. UNREAL.
There's no CFTC report for the Bitcoin but sure, why not. What's really interesting is the COT report for the DX. Look at how leveraged the hedgies are getting on the USD!!!