You have said this every day for six years... probably even more than that. Just off yourself and get it over with.
An hour is a lot of time invested when you're at a bar. Hopefully I will see her again. She was very pretty. Really my type.
I have seen her show a couple times. She talks about putting out all the time. Her show just recycles jokes about shex and selling women's bodies repeatedly. Tosh.0 is more popular with my age group.
It's easier for many in this country to live a fantasy because their reality is a pathetic excuse for existence. I brought up narcissism yesterday in that internet post and that narcissism has also bred insecurity since everyone you've ever met can go on Facebook or some other l0ser site and brag about a non-existant life.
When your reality is you're 60+ years old, speak with a lisp, discriminate against veterans, live and are dependent on your mother and the government AND sell shoes, why wouldn't you try to pretend you're smart and a scientist? Anything's possible on the internet!
I am of that age group and trust me, nobody likes Amy Schumer. She is a fat kank and is not remotely funny.
He seems to be the most mentally ill and the dumbest overall person on this board. Most of his posts (80%+) are just copies and pastes and the other 20% or so are just insults.
I'm not even going to bother to reply to that jumbled mess that she tried to write.
The only thing that matters and that ever mattered this week is June op-ex (futures expire also, making it one of the "big four" monthly op-ex dates).
I like what you said with that last sentence and will have to try to remember it.
I agree. He is truly a disgrace. The Catholic Church as a whole is a joke these days.
Pud joins the Catholic Church after he realizes his religion is the same as Catholicism these days. Tens of millions of Catholics convert to Protestant or a non-denomination.
Anyone want to comment on this obvious liberal hypocrisy? The left is a joke.
It just has to blow its load here and it will roll over.
The bears are a pathetic bunch of l0sers. It's amazing they can't even take this down more than 2%.
I am amazed I even made your list Veg. Looks like Puddy is a lock though. I'm sure he's done well with his regular IWM puts with IWM right around its ATH.
But today you're a bigot if you DO tolerate a white identifying as a black. Liberalism is one messed up mental disorder.