you think that's good for the company? that they can't answer a question because they're propagating fraud lol?
thanks...i think so too...i don't like buying with potential negatives hanging, and like you said, i think the "bad news" is done. Go CANF! and thx..gl too
hey rashidshak,,,i think i'll pass on giving you my phone number ;), but since the dilution came and we're in the lows 4s like i said, you can follow along
yes, it's certainly possible...was one of the better placements i've seen.. Maybe 4.45 won't be a big deal..the co. will get more money and who knows at what price the shares were sold at anyway...we'll see...i would buy in the low 4s....otherwise i'd wait, as data isn't due for awhile..but we'll see. gl
i don't think it's bad either, since it was able to be done at the market...i think low 4s today, which is no big deal...the warrants are good for 5 years but we'll see how much of a ceiling, if any, they put on the stock since they're exercisable immediately
so i apologized to you for not seeing that in the 10q - NOW WHAT ABOUT THE DILUTION WHICH I TOLD YOU WAS COMING, Like 4mm was going to last. Maybe it doesn't hurt the stock much, but it was soooo obvious
and more trials coming up, watch for the dilution. I'm surprised they still had 4mm a/o sept, 30. but u can be fairly certain of a capital raise - i'm guessing within 10 days. Hey, maybe the mkt will absorb it and the stock will only be down a little bit..who knows
yes, you are correct. I see it, and i apologize. However, what they say they believe they'll have and what they're going to do in the meantime are ttwo different things. They don't file quarterly, so it's hareder to kick the tires. they lost 3.5mm the first six months of 2014, leaving them with 5.5 mm. How they think 5.5 mm will last thru June of 2015 is beyond me. You will see. The co. will not take a chance and wait for the trial outcomes before raising money, because if the results aren't good, how're they going to raise money, and at what price. Ck out MDGN - another israeli biotech (of higher quality, quarterly reporting, run by sol barrer). Their most recent PR and 10q which came out about a month ago states they have 14mm in cash which will last thru 12/15. Well, a week ago, they just did an offering which diluted the stock 20 percent. No need to raise the money. If you think CANF isn't going to take advantage of this doubling in price overnight and raise money to add to whatever little left they have in cash, I think you're mistaken. We'll see.
there's no such thing in the financials. the co. is down to approx 1 million in cash. If you think that's going to last til 6/15 you're mistaken..
Commercialization near? When? Next week? And where's the money to commercialize it, and where's the product?
hey, good luck to you, man. maybe it'll continue going despite the dilution or maybe they'll announce something first. for me, i'd rather wait and know what's happening, for sure. but either way, gl, and have a great thanksgiving
no i don't think 2.3. i just said it had been down to 2.3 before the recommendation...so much depends on how much they're gonna offer, obv, since it is thin. if they offer 2mm shares it could be at 3 - 3.25 maybe, and maybe with some pos resutlts in q1 they can raise more at a higher price. i don't see how else they're gonna do funding, unless they get some priv funding...mdgn just did a seondary today...it's an israeli stock
they're down to a million dollars cash at the most. if they don't do an offering within the next two weeks I'd be shocked. Yeah, the co. could be very promising - i just think you can buy em cheaper..this stock was 2.30....they could do an offering at 3 or 3.25, altho it's hard to say without knowing the size - another unknown...
we all know it's coming..the euphoria is over. reality is here, ppl are taking profits and the stock will keep drifiting lower til the placement is done. then we'll see where and how much
well , yes, it's certainly necessary and the right path to take...only having 9mm shares is good but also a short term curse, for sure, barring any big news.. a lot more buying will need to come in to move the stock, and people in on the offering will be flipping