Shocked to see normally conservative Legg Mason owns shares in this stock.
Before I saw that one might consider this stock the most overpriced of all on the stock market.
"Sociedad Quimica y Minera announces that its Board has established a special committee to analyze the matters that have been divulged by the press in recent weeks and are the subject of ongoing public cases and investigate such matters (SQM) : The Board delegated to said committee all of the authority needed to undertake the assignment, and instructed the committee to retain such independent external advice as it deems appropriate at its discretion. Upon performance of the investigation, said Committee shall report back to the Board of SQM S.A. with conclusions and proposal of action, if any."
FYI: "loose" means not tight.
FYI: "lose" means to lose things like "lose money"
90% of options players lose money.
Massive numbers of Deere (as well as other companies) equipment is used in oil and gas, particularly in the latest fracking business. This is my own personal observation of some of the newer fields. Not only is the equipment used in oil & gas directly but also in construction of housing for such activity.
I will see what earnings and guidance are before re-entering.
The energy industry announced today a 40 percent cut in spending on oil & gas discovery and production field development.
I don't know about Warren Buffet holdings but his Berkshire Hathaway Inc. sold all shares in September 30, 2014 reporting:
BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY INC 09/30/2014 0 (3,978,767) Sold Out
Brazil seems to have a disastrous bunch of hedging managers who seem to ALWAYS be on the losing side.
1. Fire them all immediately.
2. Investigate the trades to determine all relationships between interested parties on both sides of all hedging.
3. Replace these hedging decision makers with HONEST professionals.
Nothing. I waited for earnings as I always do in these hyperactive stocks. The idea is to make money and lose none.
No stock with a price/sales ratio over 5 is an investment until the company proves its ability to deliver consistent profitability. Zillow net losses are a nightmare with excuses written all over the report.
1. No overseas IT access by consulting firms.
2. No access to personal data by company employees unless they are inside company premises (NO ACCESS from homes).
3. Technical telecommunications security monitoring that counts data accessed.
4. Programs that deliver data online to consumers should allow conversion of encrypted data of ONLY one account at a time.
5. Two or more access levels to consumers to logon / 2 step verification.
6. USE IBM RACF or ACF2 security to secure data down to the field level for consumer access and database table level by IT employees.
7. Loss of 100 percent of pay and all benefits of the top 5 executives of ANY company hacked for at least one full year (guarantee they will fix it).
8. Jail time for the top 5 executives of any company hacked twice (guarantee they will fix it).
Could be another SSYS in the making.
SSYS dropped over 20% after reporting excellent earnings and conservative guidance.
Different industry. Similar overpriced situation. Bubble pops and keeps going.
Will their environmental business be negatively impacted by the huge shift in Washington in favor of conservatives who will decimate that business over the next several years?
VRTX has a massive negative ($4,528,794,000) retained earnings on its balance sheet.
I do not understand this company either. "Castles in the air" bubble?
Be careful. This is the egg business which goes in cycles. The last time this peaked was on July 31, 2008 and it took a full / almost exactly 4 full years to recover to its high at that time. It recovered to that peak on July 31, 2012.