Nice indeed...and you can only think that as time goes on, it is one step closer to being approved, which should make INSV more valuable. If only a third party entered the picture, but I am grateful that we will get a minimum of 25 cents...hopefully. It was not looking too optimistic there, and I was seeing 16 cents the way QLT was trending.
yeah of course I am...to expect you to go away on this was never an option. You are everything people claim you are and more... not to mention sackless hidden behind your computer.
Said it would go away if we do not hit 1.66 by the end of the day yesterday. No more posts under that name or any other. Well, probably until the next post proving only that dung has no credibility and no basis.
Where did this company go? All the great promise and hope...all gone... tax write off. pretty sad and all a joke... could not even find a buyer, which tells you about the promise of the products.
The buyout of INSV will happen anywhere from 25 to 30 cents, or between 3.20 to 3.84 a share. I am not seeing anything that is going to drive QLT to the upside, so I am anticipating that we will be getting the 25 cents a share. It would seem to make sense for the other company to offer a minimum of 30 cents a share, and I can see up to 35 cents a share.
Figured you would not go away. There is nothing you can say that anyone should ever believe. All lies and unfounded comments just hoping for a coincidental pull back just so you can say you were right.
Hope so...still curious who the multinational company is. Hopefully they negotiate before accepting the offer...never like the break up fee as that should be money for the share holders. We shall see how it plays out..I would expect the multinational to come back with at least one counter offer...Seldom is it one offer and done...good luck.
About thirty minutes remaining to the trading day... Not sure of where we will stand a close, but if it is at 1.66 or less, just saying my good byes now! Dung, you can do the same. I know you are a person of your word and will be gone if it is above 1.66...
You and me both...And with the decline in QLT today, it is less than that already. It has a minimum of 25 cents, which is what I am expecting to get. This is not better than the counter offer they got and worse in that the break up fee is over 2 million. I am hoping that before they agree to it, they go back to the other super-secret company and see where they are willing to go...the break up fee should be money in our pockets. My guess is that QLT will be accepted due to the positions being preserved as part of the leadership team, but time will tell. Good luck...we will need it. The INSV BOD and leadership never gave me a sense that they really gave a #$%$ about the share holders.
Well, the revised deal provides for a minimum of 25 cents, which matches the other offer. As these things play out, I will assume we will get 25 cents a share, as I would expect QLTI share price to drop to assure the minimum...besides, not sure if there is anything that is going to drive it to a higher level. That said, I hope they go back to the multinational for an offer before agreeing to QLTI...As someone out here said, 30 cents might be it.
I keep posting about the secrecy around the name of the multinational company...not sure the rationale in doing so. Granted, with a cash deal there is no reason for it to be known, but at the same time what is the secret...thoughts? Will we ever know?? Well I guess we eventually will figure it out.
Previous postings have been pulled, so I will see if this makes it.
You seem confident...if it does not hit 1.66 do you promise to close out you account, not open it under a new name, and go away forever?
I think today is when QLT had to come back with another offer. The whole problem with the initial QLT offer was that is was not set on a fixed offer, but rather a floating offer based upon the share price of QLT and a factor of 0.048 for each INSV share price. As a counter offer, QLT can either offer a higher factor per share, a cash offer, or a combination there of. Right now QLT share price is down and trending further negative, so it would be in there best interest to not offer another one based on a factor, but rather a defined amount.
Hey how is it going? Yes, agree with the perspective and opinion. We should only be so lucky to have a bidding war for the company. We shall see if they deliver..it has been too quiet, which is not a bad thing per se... Good luck to us!