At least the SP performance is predictable going way back a few years ago when it started to tank after ASCO and the citizens petition being filed. Continues on today...a major update on head and neck, and the share price drops...easy money for shorts. Will there be a turn around? Who knows! Anymore good news and it will be under a buck. I can't imagine what negative news will bring.
Bbwaahahaaa I do that all the time... I hear you...As bad as it seems, I keep telling myself there is some value here and I can't see them just closing the doors and walking away. Lots of shares traded today, and I am wondering who was buying. It may be just riding on the news and may pull back, so you potentially have another chance. Keep in mind too that they have a little over another month to do something with the financials to keep afloat. Then there is the lingering reverse split that I am not seeing how will help them unless they have some influx of money coming. Even a 50 cents a share buyout is an improvement..Time will tell.
Yes the news sounded pretty good and is a sign of optimism for the future. I think we are all waiting to hear what the plan is to keep the company running after the next month or so goes by. I still can't imagine that they would just shut the doors on the place...seems like so much potential at a bargain price. Time will tell. Yes it did take quite a bit of time to get a product to market.
I am not going. Never went to a shareholders' meeting. I would think that the only way you would get anything out of it is by attending the meeting and stripping down to your undies before asking your business critical question to the BOD of their preference towards tighty-whities, boxers, boxer briefs, or commando. At least you will get a laugh as they throw you out.
No reason to sell now at what was 15 or 16 cents a share..Correct that there were no guns to my head to own this stock. I was foolish and put my money into the company based upon the what appeared to be products making it to market, an advancing pipeline, and what was touted as a robust business strategy made by a leadership team who several years ago gave shareholders every reason to jettison out the previous leadership team but ultimately delivered exactly what they suggested was being ousted. I am still holding out hopes of salvaging something from this company and possibly even have it amount to something as the products do appear to be efficacious and have value. I voted my shares opposite of the BOD recommendations and reached out to the company, but as a shareholder, there is not much more one can do.
Nice percentage jump today, but perhaps...just perhaps...the fact that the company announced they have funds only to keep operating until September maybe has something to do with the price not screaming up...just going out on the limb there.... We will see what happens after the reverse split and subsequent dilution.
Well, that is what they are...they said there are funds sufficient enough to only get to September. That said, with all of the recent optimistic press releases, I am not sure why someone does not come in for a buyout. Most, if not all, of the debt has been cleared off the books...Is the IP/IK and product market potential not worth $27 million? The releases sure are suggesting that they will be around after September...time will tell.
Ummm no, it topped 1.49. Please get your facts straight! Oh wait, it is only at 1.49...yeah, guess you are right, it is above 1.48
Seriously? I ask you what you think is going to pop up soon, and the best you can do is tell me to stop whining? Too funny. You sound like the BOD who displaced the previous leadership on promises of moving the company forward but only drove the company into the ground. Then when they get called on their poor performance, they tell the shareholders to stop whining. With the company loosing most of its value and on the edge of closing the doors in the next two months or so, sorry you are taking me to be a whiner. At least someone is happy with the company's performance.
Nope...all lies...fabrications... Many out here will clarify your lack of understanding. Go ahead gents/ladies...please enlighten the masses.
I thought they were going for expanded indications and approvals in Europe? I thought they had a solid partner in Cardinal? I thought their revenues were increasing at double digit percentages? I thought they were doing webcasts to increase awareness and product knowledge identity? I thought they were presenting at different conferences as well? Guess not...
Pop up soon? Something? Such as.....? bankruptcy? reverse split? Even a press release would be nice at this point in time....the clock is ticking down as the funds run out. Out of time, out of money, out of options. I still can't believe that if there is any value to what this company has, that nobody is jumping on it to buy it out at 15 cents a share..
Right now I am thinking Pfizer will be back knocking at the door. Had they gone to try to pick up another large pharma like Lilly or BMS, then I would have said it was off the table. I think they still have their sights on AZN. Time will tell.
Touted as a vote of confidence in the company...is it that or the fact that PFE will most probably be coming back to the table to potentially buy the company? This could be a cool $100K more for PS...not that it is significant with the number of shares he owns and his golden parachute should they sell out...I would imagine he would be good for $40 million or more if the deal goes through.
Love it when a stock goes up well over 100% with over two times the number of outstanding shares trading all on no news. How can this not raise flags with the SEC? All with its lousy financials. Although, I guess I can't comment as I do not have any shares, but wish I did at yesterday's close. This will interesting to watch from the sidelines.
Let's see, you have not been out here for two years, you look at the price, and from that you know it is going under a dollar a share? Do you think that because of the recent changes in leadership? Recent FDA approval? Upcoming anticipated FDA decision? Perhaps the upcoming EU decision? Those are all drivers to bring it under a dollar, right? China? Australia? Central America?
I guess nobody really cares if this company goes under...no updates on the future of the company with about a month or two left...no updates on any activities. Pretty #$%$ poor that the company is on life support, and the leadership feels they have no obligation to the shareholders to at least provide a regular update to shareholders on any progress towards keeping the company alive. Sure there were some releases that sounded like propaganda, but without substance. A big deal signed with an upfront payment sounded great, but the payment could have been $50K for all we know...just enough for additional spending money. Oh well, that is why I would say I'd rather see the company go under than give the BOD and leadership more opportunities to tank it. Guess that is why I voted my shares opposite of the BOD.