ORMP is a high risk stock but with very high reward potential.
It could easily worth ten times of current price if the drug is approved.
That's why I have 5% position only but holding for long-term gain.
I am ready to write it off but I have high expectation on ORMP.
Day trading or shorting this is even more risky(losing profit or get burnt by shorting).
Note some of these are after last report - 2014 Q4 on March 3rd.
Mar 10, 2015 OH DANIEL J
1,000 Direct Purchase at $9.40 per share. 9,400
Mar 9, 2015 HARDING PETER JOHN MARTIN
10,000 Direct Purchase at $9.29 per share. 92,900
Mar 6, 2015 STONE CHAD
2,000 Direct Purchase at $9.07 - $9.08 per share. 18,000
Jan 16, 2015 CROSBIE THEODORE M
4,134 Direct Acquisition (Non Open Market) at $9.07 per share. 37,495
Some says "Direct purchase" and some says "Direct Acquisition(Non Open Market)".
By AWARDED, you mean at zero cost? No! The cost is listed between $9.07 - $9.40.
I missed ALNY at $10 a few years ago and it's at $109 right now.
Hope ORMP will be like ALNY and hope their drugs will work and pass 2b and get US patent this year or next.
But I have only 5% position on ORMP due to its high risk.
Institutions are holding 32M shares out of 29.66M total float.
They are still gradually adding positions with the help of shorting(including covered calls) and paid negative posters.
SYNM was not even able to start production!!! LOL
REGI has made it running in just a few months.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
More and more investors and institutions will be attracted to REGI by:
1. Low P/E: 4-5, high EPS $2 - $3.
2. healthy balance sheet, rich cash: $5 - $6 per share after receiving BTC,
high book value: near $20.
3. Great growth potential, renewable biodisel gets support from the government,
building new productions, a couple of new acquisitions to contribute to its growth
starting this year.
4. Great management team.
5. Many institutions had been in for long-term investment, they are holding 108% of all the floating shares, their average cost are between $10 - $12. They are buying more and more shares.
6. Low float, only less than 30M.
7. 4M Short positions are covering.
8. $30M share buyback to support current evaluation between $10 - $12.
9. Low evaluation by the market due to government policy uncertainty. But in the long-term,
government will continue support this industry.
$10 was the IPO price three years ago although the company has doubled its revenue and assets.
10. From technical point of view, REGI is bouncing from bottom, target price for this year:
$10(soon), $12(in a few months, technical bouncing and short covering only),
$14 - $16 will depend on Q1 and Q2 report, RFS and 2015 BTC.
If REGI could break $15 or $16 this year, it would form a large scale w-shaped bottom(four years),
targeting $20 - $30 IMO.
I think you hit it on the money on this one,. Some key facts laid out very nicely. However, despite weakening crude (which really has minimal bearing with a strong RFS), I think there is no doubt in my mind we could see 20 dollars this year with BTC passed and a positive RFS volume (say 2 Billion for 2015).
Sentiment: Strong Buy
The stock was way oversold from $30 to under $4.
Lots of people seeing the potential of it.
So that's why the sudden pop.
ORMP could easily double or triple with such low float.
I saw serious buyers coming in...
ORMP should seek for a trustworthy analyst and coverage although I believe in Israel Scientists.
People are questioning the two analyst firms who had given coverage to ORMP.
Here is why:
1. Balance sheet, $5 - $6 cash per share after receiving $90M 2014 BTC and $8 cash per share if 2015 BTC is passed this year, book value is right now at $16 and it will be $18 - $20 by the end of this year.
2. 2015 EPS will be about $2 - $3 with 2014 BTC and $3 - $5 with 2015 BTC, P/E will be only 5 - 8 with $16 - $20 stock price.
3. Growth potential, the company has doubled its revenue since IPO and with two new acquisitions SYNM and LS9, nobody knows how big it's potential is right now but we will see this year.
4. Institutions had increased their holding on REGI from a few millions shares to now 32M shares for the past two years, the demand of the stock price is high(4.5M shares still shorted) and the company recently announced $30M stock buyback(could buyback 3M - 4M shares) which could reduce the float by 10% at current price and will create more demand on the stock price. If you look at the stock price for the past two years, the cost of most of the institutions are between $10 - $15. It's called accumulation stage. Right now the institutions are holding 120%(32M) of the float(27M), thanks to the 4.5M shorts giving longs cheap stakes.
Sentiment: Strong Buy