Management buying + $30M stock buy back plan + 4M short positions to cover.
All it takes to double is 2015 BTC passing which might be June of this year.
Double bottom and then short squeeze.
Good luck to your short position.
4M short position will cover sooner or later.
Plus $30M REGI buy back plan.
ORMP is a high risk stock but with very high reward potential.
It could easily worth ten times of current price if the drug is approved.
That's why I have 5% position only but holding for long-term gain.
I am ready to write it off but I have high expectation on ORMP.
Day trading or shorting this is even more risky(losing profit or get burnt by shorting).
I am sick of keep reminding the shorts on how heavy their short positions are and they need to cover.
Come on, longs, let's give them a short squeeze to $12 to give them a hard lesson! LOL
Institutions are holding 32M shares out of 29.66M total float.
They are still gradually adding positions with the help of shorting(including covered calls) and paid negative posters.
Mar 10, 2015 OH DANIEL J
1,000 Direct Purchase at $9.40 per share. 9,400
Mar 9, 2015 HARDING PETER JOHN MARTIN
10,000 Direct Purchase at $9.29 per share. 92,900
Mar 6, 2015 STONE CHAD
2,000 Direct Purchase at $9.07 - $9.08 per share. 18,0002
REGI is forming the right shoulder of the bottom shape right now.
It would need a great Q1 report and outlook for the next two quarters.
REGI is a great long-term investment and 2015 would be a great year for REGI:
1. Low P/E: 4-5, high EPS $2 - $3.
2. healthy balance sheet, rich cash: $5 - $6 per share after receiving BTC,
high book value: near $20.
3. Great growth potential, renewable biodisel gets support from the government,
building new productions, a couple of new acquisitions to contribute to its growth
starting this year.
4. Great management team.
5. Many institutions had been in for long-term investment, they are holding 108% of all the floating shares, their average cost are between $10 - $12. They are buying more and more shares.
6. Low float, only less than 30M.
7. 4M Short positions are covering.
8. $30M share buyback to support current evaluation between $10 - $12.
9. Low evaluation by the market due to government policy uncertainty. But in the long-term,
government will continue support this industry.
$10 was the IPO price three years ago although the company has doubled its revenue and assets.
10. From technical point of view, REGI is bouncing from bottom, target price for this year:
$10(soon), $12(in a few months, technical bouncing and short covering only),
$14 - $16 will depend on Q1 and Q2 report, RFS and 2015 BTC.
If REGI could break $15 or $16 this year, it would form a large scale w-shaped bottom(four years),
targeting $20 - $30 IMO.
I think you hit it on the money on this one,. Some key facts laid out very nicely. However, despite weakening crude (which really has minimal bearing with a strong RFS), I think there is no doubt in my mind we could see 20 dollars this year with BTC passed and a positive RFS volume (say 2 Billion for 2015).
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I missed ALNY at $10 a few years ago and it's at $109 right now.
Hope ORMP will be like ALNY and hope their drugs will work and pass 2b and get US patent this year or next.
But I have only 5% position on ORMP due to its high risk.