clearly this is your first time investing because you are failing to see the upside. they will not burn through there cash even if revenue slides up to 20%... we are still going to be in good position. like I said before in some of my posts here I think there is a chance for a slight move down but I cant imagine it being too much. LED products are made by many companies, but quality and name are still relevant, and CREE brand remains top dog (Philips product line #2).
My money is on the price target of well above 40 before it goes under 20
Be greedy when everyone is fearful - investing 101
at 34 a share this is a gift.... granted it will not run up tomorrow or next month - but by spring time cree will return to its normal mid levels
just hold on tightly and ignoring the sellers for now
Bad news comes once in a while. I am upset about it, I am not going to deny that.
Just remember 1 thing - this is regarding dividend only... these lawsuits cover nothing else.
Regarding the company going free is still in the air - so we might get some bad turbulence today but the future might be better.
Sell on the roomer buy on the news type of a deal.
hope - I hope my shares will go up soon...
fact - this constant drowning is killing me
I am thinking to add but at this point I have not seen any factual news that might make a move north.... all this #$%$ most people post here is HOPE based, no facts at all
I am long on my position, but so far I have not seen anything in the news that would move this position higher. I see a lot of bashing and a lot of pumping on this board which makes some sense, however none of it is relevant to what we have right now. even the LOW volume that we have right now kind of tells me not to many people are looking. I always hoped FNMA will be like AIG or C but at this point and time the ship belongs to the tax payers and there is just not much that can be done to let it go. I think revisiting this idea in January 2016 will be more ideal if you ask me.
this is about 20 percent - I got some fnma and achn as a gamble but mostly I m in cash now. it was a good year I want to buy some names on a pull back or short some over priced garbage.
it seems like we are getting a move up today, but we still have many days ahead of us. would not shock me to see 10 - 20 more points on this position in the next few weeks (assuming numbers are good)
I m in it to win it. my guess is as good as yours. I ll hold until fall.
my avg is 105 so I m not to nervous right now. I will reconsider if this #$%$ for no reason and on large volume tanks to 80 (which it won't)
just a friendly reminder the company is out there to make money, not to make you money, but to make money for themselves and there investors... so please save me the #$%$ and continue to Downgrade. I look forward to more cheap shares. Actually will keep my fingers crossed for another one or two low level downgrades from a #$%$ bag of unknown analyst and there #$%$ theories.
I ve been investing for about 10 years, and every time I hear a downgrade that's my red flag to jump in ASAP - because going against the grain has always paid of for me.
well that's just pay + bonus === so its millions at shareholders expense.... which brings me to another point. they are not giving any news to show that everything will be ok - this scares me --- this thingis at 17 and it looks like its heading much lower... I feel bad for everyone but I will wait until we hit below 17 to start opening a position here
this might not have been the best investment I made, because it made me realize the officers of the board end up making more money then the shareholders.... with that said I certainly hope to see more changes come very very soon - if not this turd might be in the low 30s before we know it.
if anyone here any idea or guesses as to what we will see within the next few months please do tell
I am thinking to add more - but would like to see some news or commentary from Carl before I do anything... staying as is right now is OK too -- no worries what so ever
If you think about it - or the do the math -- that's just over 5% of the outstanding shares. anyway you slice it the stock price should return to the 48-49 levels soon.
do the math its easy