Keep ignoring the truth, dope.
Your IQ is on the low side.
What are the pumpers going to do when they come in at half that?
" absolutely everything positive."
Do you even know how to read a balance sheet or income statement?
6 billion in negative retained earnings and massive losses when earnings are crucial is not a positive thing.
I will never have to cover, and posting your fantasies won't change that.
Good news for Intel is never good news for AMD.
AMD doesn't make anything any more, and the only time it ever competed with Intel was when Intel stupidly left the x86 market behind. All it took was for Intel to return its focus to that product segment to drive AMD from 42 to 2.
Now Intel is in bed with Rockchip, and will be making ARM cores and blanketing the world with them.
AMD is a patch of mold on a coffee cup Intel discarded in the woods.
1. Who got into Vegas first? The mob. Who's still there? You and me and Steve Wynn.
2. Macau casino business is good, because there are over a billion Chinese people and they have no moral compunction against gambling; the opposite, their faith system encourages it. Nor do they feel reticent about the risk; the bigger the bet, the better. It's about as logical as any other faith-based system, but there it is, and it amplifies the revenue.
3. You're vastly overstating the amount of crooked money involved. There's a lot more crooked activity after the betting than before or during. The junkets have been dealt with for their collection practices, and now their corporate practices are under fire. As the business becomes more controlled, more of the off-table action will go right onto the tables. This will be a driver of revenue and profit growth. The total handle in the building will drop, but the amount on the casino's books will increase.
4. PE is for suckers. PEG too. They were invented to give you a stupid reason to churn your account. No two companies are fungible, and no one or two numbers can be used to compare them or their growth potential.
5. I doubt revenue growth will be as robust as in the past year or two. But it will be robust nonetheless. The growth of Hengqin ensures that.
6. Why do you pretend to know so much about crimes if you say the system is opaque? You're imagining things, is what you're doing, and your imagination is out of calibration. The Chinese government can track every shekel going out of the country, and every one coming back in. Funny-money junket credit only hides money flows that stay entirely within China, and there's no benefit to that. Someone (you?) mentioned money already offshore. There's no benefit in laundering that through Macau, either. So your premise is broken.
The reality is, there's a ton of money being gambled in Macau, and it's only going to get bigger.
I still have a few shares short at a $40 basis, so yes, sucker.
Keep on buying. It takes 9 shares now to make me what just one of those brought in.
And think of a color crayon you want yours drawn in. These volumes won't keep up, so I'll be able to switch back from the photocopier soon.
And then you buy even more fake shares from me.
Keep pumping, pumper, it's pumping money right into my accounts.
Keep trolling. It's putting mountains of cash in my pocket, and piles of fake shares in yours.
It will cost me nothing to cover. AMD will EOL soon.
And what of you? Have you made plans to repurpose the bag you'll be holding?