And in the world of politics (not the law) you have not a shread of evidence that she did turn over all the email either.
I know you have your head so far up Hilliary's butt that you can't breath and it is impacting your brain cells, but when in politics you must prove you are trustworthy and it is not up to anyone to prove that you are not.
it is hard to prove something when the person deliberately destroys the evidence.
I don't know about that one. After the disaster of Obama people may be willing to vote for a familiar name despite knowing what they are getting.....the opinion will be any of them are better than Odummy. I hope the American people are not really stupid enough to vote for Hilliary or Jeb but Obama proves that people are stupid.
You really are scared of Cruz or any GOP candidate at this point. You know they will all pound your idiot candidate Hilliary.
No the law says ALL messages from ALL emails used for government business must be archived. She deliberately turned over what she determined to be related and oops...deleted the ones she thought were more personal in nature.
Comply? You mean like we trust anything a Clinton says? We still realize that Bill didn't have sexual relations with Monika until caught. The same goes for Hilliary and her lying ways. If she wanted things to be in the clear she would have turned over everything and then let the archivist determine what was related to government work.
This is like the fox saying..."don't worry, I didn't eat any chickens...take my word for it as I will count them for you."
Yes, Germany, France and other European countries are not "the world" either and ask them how much they trust Odummy. LOL. I guess you don't read the news.
You are probably right on the "thinking" of progressives, but they are just wrong. I would argue progressives have absolutely no private interests except their own. The Declarations of Independence stated "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" but progressives think that means "Life as we define it for you, Liberty as long as you do it our way, and guaranteed happiness". The progressive policies take and take just like the people that come to depend upon them.
The government should protect freedom and liberty while at the same time allowing people to pursue happiness. Progressives think the government should supply happiness.
1) So if you can't "read" (the 14%) then you are still literate? It is NOT 99% as you claim. Been taking lessons from LiesAllDay?
2) The progressives have killed the education system. Anyone that wanted to attend college in the past could do so by hard work. No progressive policy paid me a dime to go to college, but I worked as a teenager and saved my money. I also worked through school. I had no debt when I graduated and my parents were poor enough they were not able to help either.
3) I did not say they were well nutrition but they did not starve. Assuming the thousands of deaths each year is factual and they really knew the cause, than that thousands was what percent of the 125 Million?
4) Obesity is a progressive disease in that the progressive food stamp program will allow junk food to be bought. Welfare checks allow parents to stop at McDonald's to stuff their kids faces instead of getting nutritional food at the store and going home to cook. You can buys a lot of veggies and rice and take it home and cook for what a meal for 4 at a fast food place cost.
I know there are working poor in America and lots of times I am helping those people out. The guy that does my lawn I am sure does not make a lot based on what he charges but I give him an extra $20-$30 when I see him every couple weeks and tell him I appreciate his good work. At the same time, I see plenty of people that just take and take and take and never attempt to do anything. In fact, I have several relatives that think that way. These are not people from dirt poor backgrounds (I would say lower middle class), but they have got out in the real world and found out from friends how to play the system. It is very common so you should get out of the house for more time.
1) Near 100%? You can't do math. Last stats I remember seeing:
Percent of U.S. adults who can’t read 14 %
Percent of U.S. adults who read below a 5th grade level 21 %
Percent of high school graduates who can’t read 19 %
2) The middle class was expanded because of technology advancements and hard work. This had nothing to do with progressive policies.
3) There were never that many people in the US dying of starvation. During the Great Despression of the 1930s, churches and other non-government entities ran soup kitchens. I remember reading somewhere that less than 100 people in New York died of starvation attributed to the Great Depression. That doesn't sound like people starved.
4) There is an epidemic of obese children in this country especially among the poor that in theory cannot afford to feed their kids. Seems like the progressive policy on feeding has failed them.
I believe most people believe in helping out someone down on their luck or the permanently disabled. However, all I see evidence of today is that the progressives have created a society of "I am owed" and not of "work hard and you will succeed".
Unc, back in the 80s that was true of Texas but the economy is so diverse now that although the energy sector will hurt it will not be like the 80s. Very little of Dallas economics are based on oil. Of course, the same cannot be said about Houston. The last I heard, Dallas was headquarters to 20 or 21 Fortune 500 companies of which 1 or 2 (including Exxon) are oil based. I think the small towns in west Texas will hurt more than the metro areas if oil prices stay low a long time.
Texas is not for everyone (like libs...except for Austin and all its weird people) but the state is business friendly and draws a lot of jobs. Toyota is in the process of moving its 4000+ American headquarter employees from California to Plano (DFW area). They just keep coming but I personally wish the west coasters would stay put. LOL.
Easy answer. The Fed is out of ammo and they want to reload the gun. If the economy needed help with cutting interest rates there is now nothing the Fed can do except start printing money by QEx (where x is now infinity). Rates will barely move between now and the 2016 elections because Odummy and the Fed will not want to hurt the democraps chances in 2016 by slowing the almost non-growing economy.
Unc, you are full of BS. Besides, Odummy also said families would save $2,500 due to cheaper premiums. I guess since your premiums are still going up, that marks another Odummy lie.
Odummy lied as usual and you know it. Millions like their plans and the pricing but those are no longer available to them because Odummy lied and they COULD NOT keep their plans. Obama lied and even admitted he was wrong about people keeping their plans even though he promised it. Even Odummy can admit what you cannot....that he lied.
Stocks pull back with 98-1 defeat of Obama budget, unconstitutional havoc by the dictator in chief, millions of illegals sucking money out of US taxpayer, #$%$ Odummy economy with financial firms constantly revising GDP down, Odummy administration make race relations in US worse than anytime since the 70s.
Meanwhile, Putin has higher approval rating than Obama and Obama trying to create more burger flipping jobs and then get the burger flippers higher wages because that is the only jobs he can get created.
LiesAllDay, you should have read the part of the law that says congress MUST use the federal exchange if they sign up for an individual policy. Wait, that means that you and probably Nancy and Harry still have not read the bill...just pass it.