Buys at $6.83, $5.93, $5.58, $5.00, $3.28. Average is $4.70, 2000 shares. Have been considering doubling down under $2, but have held off so far.
Well, the "divident" (whatever that is) may very well be in trouble, but the dividend is secure for the foreseeable future.
The way you bow and worship him, I'm guessing your real name is Steve Letwin. Mr. Letwin has cost me a lot of money by ending the dividend payment while still paying himself handsomely. Yes, heads should roll. I invested in a strong company with a nice balance sheet and Steve Letwin has pulled the carpet out from under me and left me with a large bump on my head.
Letwin's response sounds like that of a typical liar. "I'm shocked that you would say that" when he knows full well that he has zero intention of using the money to buy back debt. Ugh, I'm glad I'm only a small time shareholder, but I feel sorry for those of you that own 10's of thousands of shares, I really do.
This company should be trading at around $70 to $80 a share, if I had more money I'd put it right here, right now. The market is playing with investors fears, but smart investors know there is nothing to be afraid of here. We'll see $50 a share soon enough and then $60 soon after. Once oil bottoms (if it hasn't already) it will turn and shoot back up over $100 a barrel like a rocket.
The other 1200 remain deeply under water. I really can't wait to get out of this, was feeling good when there was a 6% dividend, but now it's just waiting for a little movement.
i'm happy with the report, but still sad with the price per share. Averaged in at $4.70 and suffering down here, but I don't feel i have any choice at this point but to just hold it out.
What to do. I have only about $5000 left that I could try to average down with, but I'm in fear that they may actually take gold down to $800 or lower. I wonder what that would do to IAG and the other gold miners that are stuck at their high mining cost. I got in this stock because the dividend was nice, but they have taken that away now and I am almost my life savings dumped into this company. They used to look good on paper, but now they look aweful, just aweful, destroyed from the inside out.
Not being able to trust the CEO of a company that I have an investment in doesn't sit well with me... I have too much invested to pull out at this price, but if the gold price doesn't start rising then I'm in for more pain... I guess I'll give it another month and see where it stands...
Street says they are only trying to get $500,000 for the niobium mine... I'm starting to wonder if I got myself stuck in a loser here...