to hear if trials are postponed yet again. That would completely screw the Jan options holders.
No wonder you have hard time to comprehend written text with that nick. What is so hard to get? #$%$? I'm sick and tired of some idiots on this forum. I don't wanna explain myself. I don't wanna defend what I wrote. It is easy to understand like alabamatiger did.
What are you talking about? Biolife? They have great manufacturing facility. New, top tech. Their products have to meet the highest standard. You think they are making sodas or #$%$? You must be some idiot i swear.
very good news.
And Plurka. The valuation and one year targets are really complete non sense. How can anyone put price on stock like this? Or they have first positive results from IS and at that point the one year price target of 6.25 will be just a joke for ATHX will trade much higher than that. Or the results will be negative and in that case the 6.25 will be joke all the same, just in opposite directions. The distrust and panic would bring price way under 50 cents.
Plurka...this is my pointless post. I sold his 50% as I stated before. Rather watch for sell all points. As I said before the higher increase in spending for 2Q and enrollment finished before means just one thing. No money to finish trials Watch for pump before dilution and sell into it if it happen. Also watch for how big dilution will be. If just 20-30M,that's ok. If 50+ I wouldn't get in. That would smell like they trying to secure their future at all cost. I will wait like 2 days before cc and sell rest 50%. I WILL get options. Calls for $2 or $3 for 20k shares. The only problem is I have to wait because I won't risk the January one. I have no idea if they have first result by then. All depends on start of trials. BTW I don't know why are you mad. Be mad at Bokelen.
as i wrote before, even with hydrogel cut and up listing taken out as a negative the sites ready and trials to start any day wasn't there before as positive. The price of $2-$2.50 is appropriate. ONVO trades in at 7-10x higher MC on nothing more than hype as NVIV used to have.
today is pretty good day.
sure eddie. You must be No.1 student in school for kids with special needs. Not like i'm making fun of you and others but still i would advice you (of course just if you understand what i'm writing here) not to post anything on boards what is money related. Just little math here Ediie. 23 cents would bring this company MC to some 13M and that is my little friend complete non sense.
The once who thumb me down probably think that is a good idea to have CEO who does not perform and gets 700k per year from money IGXT need. He was supposed to multiply sales of Forfivo and make sure the FDA dealing and approvals will be smooth and fast. He failed in both. That is why we trade in 60 cents range.
This news is actually good but it will be view as negative by nervous small investors.
He wasn't able to check the situation with suplier.