so how many shares have they Repurchased? what was the increased Limit beyond .30 and what amount of the 50,000,000 shares they plan to buy back; can they above .30?
what is the Cash on the balance sheet? How come they only have 70% of their sales to Consumers? Are the 70,000 Sales folks/Distrubutors the real "bag holders" for the other 30%. they generate 80 Million per year in Rev with 12 Million in Gross profits and nearly exceed that in Expenses.. Great they put 1 milllion to the bottom line this past Qtr... woopie
Jamn will not need to generate 80 million to make 1 million.. Seems like managment is drainiing the company as they generate money and the only reason the stock went from .14 cents to .30 cents is due to the share repurchase program which was orignally capped at .30 cents (why .30, high PE of 85 that why....) they are not stupid!! Ok they increased the cap but havn't bought a penny's worth since! why, becuase the PE is 85, they are not stupid!!! So they got a few washed up Actors and Athletes (simiar to Ponch selling reverse mortgages in a scheme to steel your house while your still alive and living there..) i am sure they were given a few million shares which you were diluted for as payment.
Sounds like a direct marketing scam- pyramid scheme like amway or some other carpet bagger #$%$. the only guys who win are the ones at the top...
right now I am all about stock performance... fundamentals will be driven by company activitys, or at least they should.. If yogi bear pills are so great why do they need you to pump them on multiple chat rooms? or are you doing me a favor cuz were nice people?
So far you have not been convincing, just cheerleading without any fundamental details.
had I listened to you and sold jamn and bought yogi bear stock I would have missed 100% gains in the last 15 days and actually lost money on YGYI.... Guess you didnt convince many people?
weak infomercial dude... TGYI is a Dud Pyramid selling scheme.... Change their name every few months to avoid the feds.... Loser stock
i beleive it was overbought going into today as i mentioned yesterday.. I did take some profits yesterday and some more earlier today. Made enough to cover my daughters college next year which makes me happy. I am waiting for a new entry point to add to my position. low .40's-hight 30's according the the ol' chart.. I may start to accumulate again if we hit .42 over the next few weeks.
i hope that it happens.. Although we are in over bought territory and the stock has to consolidate. once we drop to .55 the stock will fall back to the mid .40's and stablilize in that range until the next earnings report. it will be the last one out is a rotten egg type thing. smart money has sold yesterday and early today near the tipping point. We will hit a buck in time but not anytime i the next 60 days..
highly unlikely since Mother Parker is a distributor and copacker. That is what they do. So not sure why GMCR would also want to do that. MP is the number 3 player in this segment with a vast North American Foot print.
based on the charts.. Long and Strong jamn.. I have seen a similar run on Joez when they hit 1.58 on a great qtr and a Macy's deal then to come back to .89 before the run to 2.00..
dont be afraid to take a little profit folks..
could do just about anything.. i have learned to be smart and take some profits when a stock runs up 100% in a few weeks.. that way I am in it if it keeps going or I have reduced my DCA (dollar cost avg) into strength...
sit and wait for the new seeds of investors to come in .60-1.00 and set a new base. The ones who had vision an bought in the low .30's were way ahead of the curve. Vending, Retail, new products, brick and mortar.. come back in a year..
i agree, these investment opporunitys do not come along all that often. We will see Qtr over QTR growth and YOY significant growth.. I do not think the will be profitable as much as i think they will have decent cash flow to fund opperations. At this stage it is wise to completely re invest for growth which is what we shareholders want.. We need 20 million in annual rev in order to retire early. ;)
And yes 1.5 million for Q2, 1.7 million Q3 and 1.9 Q4 plus 817K Q1 = 5.9 for the year.. Easily doable.
Lets see how the repeat business is and what the new product expansion looks like...
This is going to get interesting!