wait until August 4th, Report 162 Million IMO and .22 and guide 175-185 :) = 45/share or higher
And away we go...
1. NO debt
2. 20% of their Market Cap in Cash
3. Strong IP Patent Portfolio- 400+ patents. Not an easy entry to the cellular connectivity for M2M.
4. Active M&A program, 3 Acquisitions In 2015. M&A expected in the Americas and china in 2016
5. Build programs that are mandated on every OEM, Sierra doing Most of them!!
6. Who are todays visionaries- Elon Musk- Tesla, Michael Dell- Dell, Honeywell, Philips, Cisco, Verizon, They all prefer Sierra Tech and use it in their systems.
7. Strong Guidance in Q2-Q4,
8. 1+ Billion in new Design wins in 2015 that are Double the Market cap of 500 Mil, Looks like Growth to me..
9. Expanding Pipeline of end to end Offerings in cloud and Services- Additional revenue streams.
10. Next Generation LTE and LTE M positioning- The best Available for Cellular connectivity.
Should start a squeeze soon. New launch next week, so should see a PR any day. Also M&A of Brazilian and or Chinese company coming soon!
MOST, Try Hardly ANY, since there are 2.5 Million short less than 10% converted.
5 Days will be needed once they start. Volume today was mostly double down by large hedge funds and some day traders came in at 17+.. Next week we will see the SQUEEEEZE to 25...
Also don't forget their hedge, and they planned for this way before anyone else did... DPM will be fine and trade in the mid 20's for the next two years which is fine with me.. the lower the SP the better with a stable dividend.. :)
Oil pricing is about production, Over production is about Market Share. Now the math!!
Opec produces 32 million barrels a day up from the baseline of 27 million- so they are trying to cut Iran which will get to 4 million barrels soon.
at 50 barrel base line which is where it should be they have lost $30 barrel for over 100 days that is 100 Billion dollars. So now that has not increased their market share they realized they have lost about 10% to USA efficiency Fracking and IRAN. In the end they realize they lost 10% markets share and 100 Billion dollars in what would have been Revenue had they not flooded the market.. I know currency plays a roll on the top line but its mostly over production or market share.. Nobody but Jim Bob and his Dully win at the pumps. And that is something OPEC could care less about.. Low to Free oil Not gonna last..
If you want 10/share, then get to 1.2 billion in Rev. Dot , CSR, WONKA, SPin it Rich, War Fleet, and more.. Gonna be a buyout.. too Much M&A in the space to not make Z attractive..