Wasn't Slots of Fun closed quite a few years ago? Wasn't that the one across the street and slightly South of Circus Circus?
For you fleetwood, I'm sure they'll make a never-ending payment program, to be continued by your heirs in perpetuity. You know, sort of like your nonsense posting here.
Does he annoy the mall shoppers as much as he does Yahoo readers on his days off? Because that would explain why retail sales at malls are down.
The ancient Egyptians built some pyramids, and they're still with us today. (The pyramids, not the ancient Egyptians.) Unfortunately, the different groups/governments in the area over the thousands of years since they were built did not do regular maintenance on the structures. Well-managed businesses today plan for future maintenance of their business models, despite the Ponzi scheme of liberalism.
boston215, you're wrong; those illegitimate clones you are referring to are created by a cretin named Riff P. Raff. (Could also be a cadre of cretins by now.) He used to congratulate himself with some of his ID's. That's how I figured out his middle name was Popeye. One of his favorite responses to himself was "I enjoys reading your posts"; just like Popeye would say it.
I must respectfully disagree; That One started opening the borders way before holding the police back from doing their jobs.
Better yet, I did a search on Democrats vs. Republican accomplishments:
1) Destroyed the institution of Slavery in the United States.
2) Dealt a death blow to the Soviet Union.
1) Destroyed the black family unit.
2) Destroyed the image of the nuclear family as wholesome.
3) Destroyed the traditional institution of marriage.
4) Destroyed our public school system.
5) Destroyed the inner city, now working on the suburbs.
6) Destroyed/destroying the work ethnic.
7) Destroyed countless businesses, via excessive regulation.
8) Destroying the economy (business friendly environment).
9) Destroying our health care system.
10) Destroying our national heritage.
11) Destroying our political system.
12) Destroying the rule of law.
13) Destroying Christianity.
14) Destroying all the progress made in stopping Soviet/communist/extremist-murdering-thug aggression during the Reagan years.
15) Still counting....
I've got a bowl of fake fruit for decoration which I have to dust weekly. Why don't you two guys dust the cobwebs out of your heads once in a while?
Consider yourself a #$%$ everyone else with a working brain does.
Let's see, you started out this thread falsely accusing Tea-Party members of the hypocrisy that megalomaniac proglessives exhibit.
I then refuted your false accusations one by one:
(1. Clinton has shown signs of dementia at a MUCH earlier age.
2. Its true; liberals don't show respect for authority. Obama doesn't recognize the authority of the U.S. Constitution. He may be the head czar, er, I mean "the prez", but he's not our legitimate leader.
3. Conservatives in general don't believe in faux science.
4. Liberals have lousy values because they refuse to recognize there is no Constitutional right to commit crime.)
You then attempted to change the subject to the 2nd Amendment, the 14th Amendment, and police shootings in general. Sounds like somebody's got ADHD!!! ;-) Perhaps you should put more effort into taking your meds on schedule. No, I take that back; you DEFINITELY should put more effort into taking your meds on schedule.
You posted: "Giving an officer a dirty look is not a reason to be shot." That must mean you were close enough to the incident to see the face of the victim. So you MUST have been close enough to see him try to grab the officer's gun as well.
But back to the original subject of this post.
You're giving a group of people (false) dirty insults (and accusations) everyday, for no reason other than they're decent, intelligent, hard-working citizens of this country, and they insist you also make an effort within societal guidelines. Don't go outside the guidelines, like ISIS, or the Boston Marathon anarchists, or Bill Ayres, or Charlie Manson, or Michael Brown, or any of those guys profiled on the "American Greed" episodes (who mostly seem to be individuals, not corporations). As long as you continue, you're just a demagogue.
Get back to us with a snail mail when you lose your computer; the rest of us are planning a party to celebrate that wonderful event.