will proceeds from 8150 go to imos account to buy shares?
course during frustrating times
what will happen to our shares over next 6 months before dual listing is completed and what type of liquidity we will have in the interim?
traders and short term holders maybe getting out as they may not want to deal with 6 months of listing in an unfamiliar exchange that is not well regulated and also may not be liquid to access their capital.
sell off today was surprising to me .. i thought the bump due to hiax was unwarannted
Caff ... How did you get Feb numbers so quickly .. Do they post them? If imos, is in fact down oonly 7%, this is very surprisng and amazing. I was expecting down 25%
biz on that will not pick up until 2014 and its impact will npt be felt till late 2014 .. there are good reasons to be excited about imos near term, but this is not one of them
I was not basing my comments on the ESM listing. The newco will be formed over next 12 months. Most important is biz saw its low point in Jan/Feb .. going forward, you have newco with no net debt generating $3 EPS .. So, my $25 price target reflects a p/e of 8 for the newco ...
At the time, I said Jan and Feb numbers will be weak and probably best to wait till March to buy. Thoses happened and is priced now. Looking forward, I see lots of positives and only negative I can see is that generally market to pull back and take a breather. I think this might be 3rd best time to buy in imos history. Firs was when Caff bought at $1 a share (BK was priced in), 2nd was when it was about $5 a share and fundamentals was looking great. Now, I think is the 3rd time and would not be surprised if we see $25 by years' end,
will it also be a $10 stock .. imos has paid off about $600M of debt or $20 a share of debt in this time period.
it should be $30 given back then world was coming to an end and now it seems like tablets and smart phones are the big thing to be in ... i don;t think this is the time to bail out .. next step is to drop bermuda from our name
they must be net debt positive now and feb must have been a disaster month but still lowest this year
how is chipbond stock doing ..each month compnay will get more cash .. and forward p/e should now be less than 5 ...