6 month extension for Nasdaq is pretty much norm and violet plate language ..
But see my last post ..
Reason is that end of q1 is a good time to transfer books .. Also leases through end of April gives buyer a bit of time to renew lease if they wish
Long shot .. Maybe
They are not solving e=m c c
Even Einstein and his wife cracked that in a year
He wants to buy, so he found the best argument he could find ..
Maybe Monday will give him chance to buy .. Maybe not
Any day, you could hear about the rev merger or buyout .. House is clean except the lawsuit
Back in late last year, during the CC, Matt Kaplan was surprised on what the heck happened that BIOD decide to suspend all clinical trials .. He kept saying why, why and no clear response
Do you guys really think a company that has spent years to develop these products and lots of dilution would do a 180 degree U-turn, just bec. company X told them we are interested in Rev merger and we pay your shareholder the cash left after you have laid off everyone .. No way in hell .. BOD would laugh at such offer and def not a U-turn
The offer they got was big, really big (I say $5 a share) and was from a credible company .. it was so good that they decided to go ahead with U-turn. They owed it to shreholder to see if there are better offers and that is why they retained the advisor ... But, anyone who has sold house, they know the guy that shows up 10 minute before the first open house, is most likely they guy that buys the house as he is most interested, the buyer will most likely be the buyer that showed interest in December. But, a DD is good to put that to an end.
Now, we know CEO stepped down in recently and got his full severance including $1M cash and vesting of all his options. That means he did not quit, but rather let go. Why would a company that might consider partnership would let go of his CEO with full benefits .. No, he was let go because this is a buyer that does not want the old capitain in the ship
So, now take this with the fact that trading in germany has been really bigger that normal and that per Linked In, company has kept some of his best science staff that have previously worked with German companies including Boehringer Ingelheim, and odds are pretty good that a german company is taking this over
This stock may fly much sooner that you think as this can not be kept secret for too much longer .. A story in german newspaper about Ingelheim considering coming public via rev merger will shoot this up .. Or, I think BOD may just be waiting on ..
$1M severance to your CEO, and let go of 75% of your staff, to find a partner to develop in house
It is a buyout or (buyout via rev merger)
Not going to be May .. And 20 cents I was being sarcastic
This is going to make many very rich .. I hope little guys have patients to ride it out till news
Going back 5 years .. It is higher than when stock was $4 !!!
Environment and moods change .. For now, the interested party calculates the NPV of these two compounds based on known selling prices and will offer is a fair value to get ownership
I think $300M to fully own two promising compounds that have successfully completed phase 1 and 2, with 10 year patent coverage addressing multi billion dollar markets is not absurd ..
Don see this beyond April .. Proposals are in . They will review and after clearing up questions .. Will vote in ..
Shorter time is better for both buyer and seller
It is value of pipeline
Pipeline =o , share price 45 cents
Pipeline = $300M, share price about $5
Do you think $300M is absurd for two very promising compounds .. I don't think so
Late last year, they received a credible expression of interest for a potential substantial shareholder value increase
Company had to either do a u turn, or continue its path.. Continue its path would mean raising another $30M which would dilute shareholders to near zero
So, a decision was to halt cash drain and explore best offer for shareholders
We are at late game here and a vote on best offer for shareholders is only days or weeks away
Here is to $3 to $5