Pure stroage is valued at $3B +/- $1B ..
VMem has as good, if not a superior offering .. but a smaller and weaker sales force
VMem must be sold ASAP ..
if you have the best in class product and want to sell it. Give it to those that know how to sell best. See what EMC did with FIO products
typoe .. meant to say is HTCH gets all of 90M suspension biz from Hitachi .. will they get to cash flow positive in 2016 and 2017 w/o any rev from OIS
all of HTCH biz, but no biz from OIS?
facebook and twitter ... no one says follow us on google ..
google is out of this game
He didn't say they have any other design wins yet .. i thought the VP has said design wins in a number of products .. not clear here
also, looks like $1M to $3M coming this quarter from Asus .. thus guidance of $16M to $18M
Break even is $18M a quarter
This is misleading investors .. it should say .. unblinded extension of prospective double-blind Phase 3 BPH studies NX02-0017 and NX02-0018 of fexapotide triflutate (NX-1207)
The study was unblinded in Nov 2014 to see the results. You can not go back once you unblind. If you are told you were in Placebo group, you can not tell the guy forget I told you
So, the new data is based on reading of unblinded data. I don'y think there is a chance FDA will approve this based on unblinded data.
twitter is not going away any time soon ... it is them and face book and google .. if facebook buys twitter, then google is SOL on sicial space completely
i think at least by now, most investors are happy to get $45 to $50 a share and sell it off to highest bidder ... i sure don't want dorsey there
safe to say he is no longer a top candidate
that should tell you something
they now have 100,000 advertiser and want to ramp to a million and ramp ad load factor to triple.
If they sell to google, advertisers are already there. Google can quickly drive $6B a year out of twitter platform and thus is willing to pay $35B (6 times sales) for this outfit. $35B + $3B cash = $38B or $55 a share
accumulate at $31.5
as I said, investors are now faced with only two optoins after the cc message .. Which do you think they choose?
Option 1- wait 2 more years to see/hope if these guys can turn the ship around so stock goes to $70 (30% odds of success)
option 2- sell now for $45 and move on
and we know that is not going to happen any time soon .. investors are faced with two options
1- wait 2 more years to see/hope if these guys can turn the ship around so stock goes to $70 (30% odds of success)
2- sell now for $45 and move on
Answer is obvious to these who want to see it
With 300 million users, ad revenue can triple from here (ad load factor is 1/3 of long term vale)
they now have 100,000 advertisers growing to 1 million
revenue could balloon to $7.5B and market cap well north of $50B
Dorsey wants to become ceo and he outlines what he wants to do
would be funny of it closes over $40
FY2015 = $2.25B
8 times $2.25B = $18B
$18B + $3B cash = $21B
$21B / 650M shares OS = $32.3 (low after hours) !!