It seems that someone is always ready to take the bid...with profitability hopefully soon- B"H why the seliing?
No, I am long, and probably have more than you do, however, I don't want what happened to me in DRIO happen to me here. They too have a great product in diabetes but they did a R/S and I got torched!
@real-you should be schvitzing as much as me...we both have 1% of shares o/s in this stock. Write to Jeff Bennison and let him no that the tome is not now for uplisting.. Why do you think I'm Mishuga???
If there is an ounce of possibility of an uplist, it will require a reverse stock split.
From the conversation on this board, I feel like Zerbe is in a bit of a rush to say that he wants to uplist this year. We will not be at a $1 by the ned of this year even with a .01 cent profitability. Then the only way to do this is with a reverse split which you , I and all will be torched.
Patrick, what we need to do and I will do tonight is to write to Bennison of Investor relations and explain what a horrible move a reverse split would be for this company. He will relay that to Horst and this subject will die.
It is my understanding that if a company wants to do a R/S plan they have to post it in the Board notes and get approval from shareholders. I believe they will have to wit until next year to do this. I would emphatically say NO to this. Be patient...post the PDUFA, actually get clearance from the FDA and then it will stay over a $1 and we can file then to get on the NASDAQ. We are in NO RUSH to get this stock crushed in a Reverse stock split.
@Patrick-why not wait and be patient-shouldn't the PDUFA get us there??? If we go to $5-they will punish this to $1.50-shorts will come out from the woodwork.--We waited this long---what's the rush??
as their are warrants still outstanding. I called Mr. Simmons and he clearly stated that. Fools are selling on old news!
you can finish the line yourself.
IGXT is undervalued. IGXT has apparently more avenues to tread on than ACUR-can someone opine??
doesn't make sense!