I think we should file a class action suit against the CFO and CEO of DRIO for mass incompetence and fraud as the fiduciary parties to DRIO. Also I think the suit can include Roth Capital for their wonderful help in providing such a horrendous capital deal to DRIO.,. Probably recoup nothing but htey should all be locked up in prison!!!
in the pricing of this srapola!
If they can't get financing in the 4th qtr... I think it's cooked.
Seems like it doesn't pay to continue here with this kind of loss. The story is still good, they got rooked by Roth Capital.
@PZ-Are you really still involved with DRIO?? When will it see the light of day again?
you have been properly warned.
tomorrow , they will probably downgrade to $1.50.
Revenue growth is minus 50%-For the Six-Month Period-it went from $704,000 to $382,000. Expenses went up around 40% for the same period. If it weren't for the sale of options and warrants they would need to raise funds again next year. This is a very painful report. The only hope is that they get Forfivo back from the pathetic company that is selling the drug and re-market it with someone more on the ball!!. This will lead to a lawsuit which IGXT will wind up with nothing. I would say buy in aroiund high 30's low 40's. Eventually it will either require more funding or they will get a wothwhile contract form another drug company. Seeing how management works-most likely the former.
I'm a commin back in...time to fly!!!!
do you agree?
$2 by HH and $3.50 by article.
@glm-have no patience. Would move my basis to .4858 a share. 42 would be my next stp. Do think there is an overeaction here. I hope..
@chang- can you explain how you know the bootom is in...to me looks like mass distribution or panic selling...what do you see?
@real-maybe we should hold our fodder and wait till .40 cents. I thiink we will then make a killing-I own 210 k at .5175 - losing about $3600 now. Will sit and wait-want to triple my moola!!!