and hold for at least a year.
LabStyle has previously filed a 510(k) application with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to allow for the marketing of Dario in the U.S. and expect a formal response in late 2014 or early 2015.
This was filed in January 2014 and still no answer from the FDA.
Why do you think we will get an answer so quickly on the APPY1??
@nensa-Your post is good, however you are incorrect about insider ownership, I contacted the CFO and he clearly stated that only 50k share are owned by the insiders. The insiders own many options but no shares. The result is no skin in the game. It will take a couple of years to ramp up US sales if it does get approved. Risk vs reward is shaky, however for a pop maybe worth a few shekel gamble.
@stephenjames- Why do you think that the insiders have no "skin in the game." If you look at IGXT and IPCI at least the insiders are not hiding out in phony money options. You are right, my numbers are pure speculation, however with very little company guidance what do we have to go on. Yes, on any runup I will be exiting. This is way to risky for me. Thank you for your rebuttal, always interesting to get other opinions. Good luck to you.
(1)This is a high risk business as this company only has 1 product-if it passes the FDA-great, however it will take at least 2 years before it is fully marketed and in use in hospitals, labs etc. If it fails with a CRL, the stock is 50% of its value. Maybe $3.50 on pass and $1.15 on failure.
(2)The insiders only own 50k in stock while the remaining insiders only own options to buy. In essence the owners don't believe in the success of the company. They want the shareholders to accept the risk, while they themselves want to hide in monopoly money options. I called the CFO to confirm this statement. You may do the same if you desire to confirm this.
Do your own dd- but i will be out shortly.
Yahoo shows only 1 insider owning 50k shares...can you show me where the 27% is.
I personally went long IGXT because of the Migraine and the "hope" that it would be shortly approved. After learning that the compnay has to obtain a new manufacturer for its product and that their major institutional owner sold half their shares, I have decided to sell and wait a year until purchase. No, I didn't sell becuase of the wait, I sold because they will have to IPO again to keep solvent. Thier Forfivo drug will not make enough money to keep them afloat. So my conclusion is wait for the IPO and then pounce because that will be a buying opp. I still like this company very much and I look forward to re-owning it in the future.
@wim-I'm a schlep and you are right. I should be with a broker who can better steer me..I am like Bert in that my patience wears thin. At least with Bert he hangs in there and is able to get his frustrations out on this board. Me, I just lose, and it's not good. I
I think that IPCI is a good long term investment. I think they took the stock down a notch by creating the 100 million dollar shelf offering. My guess is they put out news on Rexista, march this to $5.50 - $7 and then hit the s/h's with an offering that dilutes us back to here.
Anyhoo, I am mishuga and I wish all well!!
#$%$-but you don't deny the acceptance of the drug---smart short-you will cover later on because ou know this will go over a $1!!
If it is class 2- then you avg down to .58 - .60 cents. The end game is the stock is worth over $1. Even the shorts are not denying that the drug will gain acceptance by the FDA. So let the news come out that it's class 2- I want to buy a lot more cheaper!!!!
again. My .02
(1)The shelf registration didn't even need to be a news item. The attorney's of IPCI wanted to post it to be conservative.
(2)Prior actions speak volumes of future actions of the company. No the Odidi's did not use all of the ATM they have set up. They are not looking to dilute the company to oblivion. On the contrary, they are looking at all options to grow this company exponentially. I actually believe they want the a new operating plant and marketing reps installed by the time Rexista is in place.
(3)I understand the impatience of the daytrader that feels that they are losing money by being in the stock, hwever, when Rexista data and the 3 ANDA's receive approval, the shorts will again be wiped out and we will see them again at 6-7 dollars a share.
@fisherman-Great post-I think this might be worth the wait, the problem I have is the lousy daily manipulation of the stock. !k shares this morning took us dowm 3%-that's absurd. But what risk do you think is in the stock-I really don't see any but that's not good.
Thank you very much!
@fisher-What price are you holding out for and what type of gain %-Thank you.
been following for a bit and have found this to be interesting!