MicrosoftGood morning! Some news:
- The way 18-29 year-olds user their smartphones to totally different than the rest of us .
- The 15 biggest changes to Windows in Windows 8.1.
- Microsoft rebooted Windows 8 with Windows 8.1, but if you didn't like Windows 8, you probably still won't like 8.1 .
- Apple executives Jeff Williams and Bruce Sewell both sold $15 million worth of Apple stock .
- Apple's newest ads are a flop with consumers .
- Apple revealed the terms for its iTunes Radio, and they appear to be more favorable than Pandora .
- Allen & Co's mogul fest in Sun Valley, Idaho is going to be lousy with tech executives this year .
- Here's a good Q&A with John Skipper, ESPN's leader .
- A look at the 8-inch Windows tablet that's going to compete with the iPad Mini .
- Snapchat's founders sold $10 million worth of stock each during their recent round of funding .
More From Business Insider
- Apple's Latest Ads Are A Total Flop With Consumers
- The Way 18-29 Year Olds Use Their Phones Is Totally Different Than The Rest Of Us
- CHART OF THE DAY: How Much Money Pandora Really Pays For Songs
- Technology & Electronics