Great morning! Here's what you need to know:
- Apple has a team of 100 employees working on a watch-like device. (So, you know it's serious.)
- Tim Cook says that Apple's secret to innovation is talented people and skills in hardware, software, and services.
- Gartner says smartphone sales were up 38.3 percent in 2012, while overall mobile phone sales actually fell 1.7 percent.
- An early Xbox employee laments how Microsoft has mismanaged Xbox. He thinks developers should be able to make games and the interface should be better.
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer says she thinks mobile email is still broken and she thinks Yahoo can fix it, and make money from fixing it.
More From Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: Amazon Has The Best Reputation Of Any Company In The U.S.
- CITI: The iPad Business Is Collapsing
- THE 2013 SILICON VALLEY 100: People Who Have Achieved Incredible Things In Tech
- Technology & Electronics
- Handheld & Connected Devices