Good morning. Remember to vote today!
In the meantime, here's the news:
- Amazon launched a new monthly version of its Prime service, going head to head with Hulu+ and Netflix.
- Google cofounder Sergey Brin says we should ditch partisan politics.
- The Microsoft Surface RT is more profitable than the iPad, based on a breakdown of its components.
- Google's search share in China drops below 5%.
- Mary Meeker says Android adoption is growing 6X faster than iPhone adoption.
- Craiglist is losing revenue to startups in the real estate advertising business.
- Facebook updated its iOS app. Now users can put filters on their photos and upload a bunch of them at the same time.
- Bloomberg TV went behind the scenes with the team behind Farmville 2, the game Zynga's survival depends on.
- AOL reports earnings later today, and we'll have live coverage.
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer will be giving her first interview since taking the job.
More From Business Insider