Good February morning! Here's the overnight news. After, come back to SAI for live news and analysis all day.
- Thanks to DVR and on-demand, TV shows are now made and distributed to be watched in back-to-back binges.
- Apple TV will start carrying HBO as an app later this year.
- Why isn't Apple TV carrying everything?
- BlackBerry shares are down 17% since the new phone launch. Investors particularly hate the phone's fuzzy release date and high price.
- Weird: Amidst the GIF Renaissance, it's suddenly no longer the most used image format on the Web.
- Sony is holding a big event, and it's got people believing the PS4 is finally coming.
- Apple is now the largest phone vendor in the US, passing Samsung.
- The FTC chair who settle with Google on anti-trust will resign.
- Dell could go private by Monday.
- This app helps you hook-up with your co-workers.
More From Business Insider