Let's get started.
- A startup that helps women track their fertility and then their pregnancies just raised $1.4 million from the Groupon-backers.
- Apple owns a majority of the US smartphone market while Samsung dominates Europe, according to new numbers from Kantar.
- HTC, which used to dominate the Android platform, posted disappointing financial results for last quarter.
- Dropbox built an app for Windows 8 (finally).
- Now John McAfee is claiming to have been a spymaster. He says he tapped government laptops and hired women to sleep with government officials.
- Reddit may be raising money at a $400 million valuation.
- Here's the new $479 HP laptop.
- You think tech is winning, but old media stalwarts like Viacom and News Corp had an incredible 2012.
- This mobile game console from Nvidia is the gadget people at CES are freaking out the most about so far.
- New Yahoo COO Henrique De Castro is re-shaping Yahoo's salesforce to make it more Google-like.
More From Business Insider