IRVINE, CA--(Marketwired - Jun 24, 2014) - Talonvest Capital, Inc., a boutique self storage and commercial real estate advisor serving clients throughout the United States, is pleased to announce the recent, successful funding of $112 million of self-storage acquisition and refinance assignments throughout the U.S. on behalf of multiple clients. Assignments included the following:
- $36,000,000 of acquisition financing for a 12 property StorQuest Portfolio with facilities located in AZ, CA, CO, and TX. Individual non-recourse loans were funded by a regional bank with national lending capabilities and a CMBS lender.
- $22,750,000 refinance loan for Security Self Storage secured by a 389,500 square foot portfolio with eight properties located in TX, KS, and CO. The financing was closed with a large national bank.
- $18,400,000 refinance loan secured by four institutional quality self storage facilities located in prime Connecticut locations. This loan was funded by a CMBS lender on behalf of CT Self Stor and Clark Investment Group.
- $9,327,500 non-recourse acquisition loan for Storage King USA and their institutional joint venture equity partner for a portfolio consisting of three North Carolina assets. A middle market bank provided the non-recourse, fixed rate financing.
Clark Porter, Chief Financial Officer of The William Warren Group, mentioned that "Talonvest has impressed us again with their ability to creatively structure our loans." Furthermore, he added, "they identified the right lenders who provided flexible timing necessary to meet the seller's needs."
Talonvest principals Eric Snyder, Tom Sherlock, and Jim Davies continue to serve their clientele by having all three seasoned professionals work together on assignments to create the highest level of experience, knowledge, and deep capital relationships for the benefit of their customers. Laura Bogart, Carole Stanley, and Scott Sweeney of Talonvest were instrumental in the closing of the mentioned loans as well as a variety of $4 to $8 million debt and equity assignments in New York, Ohio, Tennessee, and California that also funded recently.
About Talonvest Capital, Inc.
Talonvest Capital is a boutique real estate firm with offices on the west and east coasts that provides advisory services to self-storage and commercial real estate investors, owners, and developers throughout the United States. The principals of the firm have over 80 years of combined experience structuring loans and equity investments for self storage, office, industrial, retail, and apartment properties.
- Investment & Company Information