PLANO, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
24 Hour Fitness is pleased to announce the much-anticipated re-opening of its gym located at 4600 West Park Blvd. in Plano, Texas. The 24 Hour Fitness® club began renovations in March and re-opens to members and guests on Saturday, July 20 at 6 a.m. To celebrate, 24 Hour Fitness team members invite the local community to stop by the club on opening day for VIP tours.
“We’re excited to re-open our gym, which has been a part of this community since 1996,” said Christian Arias, club manager, 24 Hour Fitness. “It is our intention to support the fitness goals of our members and community for many years to come, and we hope all can benefit from the amenities and services we have to offer.”
The club now features extra amenities that bring unmatched value to a club membership. Members and guests of the upgraded 24 Hour Fitness Plano Super-Sport club can now enjoy a number of new amenities including:
- Basketball Court – A practice basketball court will be available for pick-up games, conditioning drills or to simply practice jump shots.
- Functional Training Area – A clean, open area of space is available in the club where members can use available free weights, stability balls, BOSU® Trainers and other functional training equipment to stretch and perform exercises.
- TRX® Suspension Training Equipment – A new TRX Suspension Trainer is available for members to perform a variety of exercises that build strength, flexibility, mobility and cardio endurance at an intensity that works for them.
In addition to the recent upgrades, the club will still offer popular amenities that members previously enjoyed:
- State-of-the-art cardio, strength and functional training equipment
- Full schedule of Group X® classes
- Indoor lap pool
- Kids’ Club babysitting*
- Sauna, steam room and whirlpool
- Personal and group training services*
- Towel service
*Additional fees apply
About 24 Hour Fitness
Headquartered in San Ramon, Calif., 24 Hour Fitness is a leading health club industry pioneer, serving nearly four million members in more than 400 clubs across the U.S. For more than 30 years, the company has been dedicated to helping members change their lives and reach their individual fitness goals. With convenient club locations, personal training services, innovative group exercise classes and a variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment - 24 Hour Fitness offers fitness solutions for everyone.
Through its support of the United States Olympic Committee and many U.S. National Governing Bodies (NGBs) of sport, 24 Hour Fitness is one of the largest supporters of amateur athletics in the country and serves as the Official Fitness Center Sponsor of the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Teams. The company is committed to being a good neighbor in its communities via charitable and in-kind donations to groups focused on both helping Americans get healthy and improving youth fitness. The company’s national accreditation from the Better Business Bureau, which includes A+ ratings for all club locations across the U.S., demonstrates the organization’s ongoing commitment to member satisfaction. Please call 1-800-224-0240 or visit 24hourfitness.com for more information and to find the club nearest you.
- 24 Hour Fitness