Whatever your Valentine’s Day plans — or lack thereof — this year, there’s no reason to pay full price.
A variety of restaurants are offering specials for couples, and freebies range from free chocolates to free “anti-Valentine” video rentals.
To find a restaurant’s or store’s nearest location, click on their name below.
Freebies and coupons
- Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant: Free $10 1-800-Flowers coupon with the purchase of a $50 gift card (while supplies last).
- Hallmark: $5 off your next purchase with the purchase of five Valentine’s Day cards in stores (ends Feb. 14).
- Lindt: Pick up a free Hello My Name is Strawberry Cheesecake Stick – no purchase necessary — in stores (ends Feb. 14).
- Krispy Kreme: Free dozen Valentine cards each good for a free doughnut of any variety with the purchase of a dozen doughnuts (ends Feb. 14).
- Origins: Free Drink Up lip balm (use code NUDE or PLUM) and free second-day shipping (use code 2DAY) with the purchase of any two products in Origins retail stores and department store locations (ends Feb. 14).
- Redbox: Rent one of their “Cupid-crushing” movie selections and get the rental of one of their “anti-Valentine” video games for free the first day.
- Victoria’s Secret: Free Vosges Haut chocolate truffles with a $75 purchase in stores (ends Feb. 14).
- Village Inn: Pie Lovers Week coupons for a free slice of pie with any purchase (Feb. 12) and a free slice of French Silk pie with an entree purchase (Feb. 14).
- Waffle House: Free waffle of any variety when you dine in (ends Feb. 14).
- Whole Foods Market: Free lobster tail with the purchase of a dry-aged steak (Feb. 13-14).
- Yankee Candle Company: Free candle with the purchase of two candles in stores (ends Feb. 23).
- Bertucci’s Italian Restaurant: Pick two appetizers, two entrees and one dessert from the Valentine’s Menu for Two for $35 (ends Feb. 16).
- Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant: The Buca’s Valentine’s Family Feast to go buys you four courses for four people for $60 (Feb. 13-16).
- California Pizza Kitchen: The Valentine’s Day Celebration for Two buys you one appetizer, two entrees and one dessert for $30 (ends Feb. 16).
- Champps Americana: The three-course dinner for two includes one appetizer, two entrees and one dessert for $40 (Feb. 13-15).
- Hoss’s Family Steak & Sea: The Valentine’s Dinner for Two buys you two 8-ounce ribeye steaks, two choices of vegetable, two soup and salad bars, and two iced teas or coffees — plus 10 fried shrimp, cheese sticks or onion loaf, and a petite chocolate fudge cake to share — for $40 (ends Feb. 16).
- Olive Garden Italian Restaurant: The “2 for $25″ deal buys you a three-course meal for $25.
- Qdoba Mexican Grill: Free entree for customers who purchase one entrée “and then share a kiss with a significant other, friend, family member or even an understanding stranger at the cash register,” says a press release about the BOGO for a Kiss Valentine’s Day promotion (Feb. 14 only).
- RA Sushi: The Valentine’s Dinner for Two is $30 and includes an appetizer to share, two entrees and a dessert to share (Feb. 14-16).
- Ruby Tuesday: Add a broiled lobster tail to your meal for $6 (ends Feb. 16).
- Shoney’s: Two can dine for $25 — a special buffet plus dessert — when you dine in after 4 p.m. (Feb. 14-16).
- Stir Crazy Fresh Asian Grill: The Ultimate Valentine’s Weekend Menu include a three-course meal for two for $50 (Feb. 13-17).
- Tony Roma’s : The Dinner for Two for $40 includes two entrees and two desserts (ends Feb. 14).
- Village Inn: The Sweetheart Specials for Two include two Cupid’s French Toast Duos for $16 and two All-American Sweetheart Combos for $18 (Feb. 14-17).
More from Money Talks News
- Professional Services
- US International News