- Yes, your boss is probably a narcissist. Some bosses are jerks because being abusive reduces stress.
- The most common reason bosses give pay raises is to retain good employees who are likely to leave. What's better than a big raise? Having a boss you trust.
- Your boss doesn't pay attention to what you say because people who feel powerful don't listen to anyone. There are ways to make a boss more attentive to feedback.
- There are tricks for detecting when the boss is lying.
Read more posts on Barking Up The Wrong Tree »
More From Business Insider
- Stunning NRA Press Conference Blames Shooting On Media, Video Games, Movies And Calls On Congress To Put Cop In Every School
- HTML5 vs. Apps: Why The Debate Matters, And Who Will Win
- Here's The Most Important Part Of A Job Interview
- Employment & Career