Real quick there's been a notable spatter of good economic news lately.
- ISM services jumped to 55.1 from 53.7 last month.
- Car sales for September hit their highest level since the financial crisis.
- ISM manufacturing jumped back above 50.
- Gallup has seen a big surge in economic confidence.
- WSJ/NBC poll has seen a surge in economic confidence.
- UMich Consumer Confidence saw a big jump.
The idea that we're deteriorating, and that the market rally is not based on fundamentals is not based in reality.
More From Business Insider
- DURABLE GOODS ORDERS PLUNGE -13%
- REPORT: Greek Leaders Have Agreed On Spending Cuts
- The UK Recession Isn't As Bad As We Thought
- Politics & Government
- Budget, Tax & Economy