Company performance is directly tied to the actions and decisions of the CEO. A bad one can cause irreparable damage.
See common types of toxic CEOs, as well as some stats on the personalities of America's top leaders:
More From Business Insider
- How Your 'Locus Of Control' Drives Your Success (And Stress)
- Poker Player Gets Knocked Out Of A $1 Million Tournament With An Unreal Bad Beat
- Larry Ellison — America's Highest Paid CEO — Just Got A Pay Cut
- 9 Subtle Things Leaders Do That Show They Have Integrity
- How 14 Things That Happened To You In Childhood Shape You As An Adult