SAN JOSE, CA--(Marketwire - 06/13/11) - Acer America Corporation today announced it has expanded and enhanced the company's Acer Channel Excellence (ACE) Program in the U.S., including extending the program's benefits to partners, including those who sell Acer's recently announced family of server and storage products. The company also has added new features designed to increase sales support and revenue opportunities for qualified Value Added Resellers (VARs) who achieve annual sales goals."These ACE program enhancements further reinforce our commitment to an exclusively indirect sales model, and give our channel partners even more ways to succeed while delivering superior customer solutions," said Gregg Prendergast, vice president of commercial sales and marketing, Acer America. "We have expanded the ACE program to serve a larger number of qualified authorized resellers, extended it to VARs selling our server and storage products, and also added improved discounts, enhancements to our on-line ACE information portal, and new promotional opportunities for our partners."Acer launched its ACE Program in 2009, and continues to be the only supplier among the top five PC manufacturers that is fully committed to the reseller channel, with no competing direct sales force. The ACE Program has played a key role in helping to drive partner revenue opportunities through pre- and post-sales support including training, technical assistance, discounts, lead management, and special on-line access to sales materials and marketing tools. New ACE program enhancements extend this core support offering to include the following new features:
- Eligibility now extends to approximately 300 VARs that currently meet the ACE program annual revenue goals.
- All program benefits now also apply to sales of Acer's server and storage products.
- ACE VARs receive front-end preferred pricing including a two percent instant rebate on all notebooks (excluding netbooks), desktops, projectors, tablets, accessories and extended warranties, and a five percent instant rebate on server and storage products.
- Discounts have been increased for demo systems and evaluation units, and incentives now also include special quarterly offers for key strategic products, plus other new discounts designed to help improve VAR profitability.
- The ACE portal has been improved to make it easier for VARs to access a wider variety of free custom collateral, price books, technical white papers and documentation, and sales support tools.
- ACE partners will now also be highlighted on Acer's "Where to Buy" web site.
- Acer America Corporation