• Shares of TriQuint Semiconductor Inc. (NASDAQ:TQNT) declined 4.39% to end the day at $6.54 after the wireless-chip maker projected first-quarter earnings below the Street’s expectations
• Business software maker Oracle Corp. (NASDAQ:ORCL) announced its decision to buy recruitment software maker Taleo Corp (NASDAQ:TLEO) for $46 per share. Following this development, shares of Taleo gained 17.21% to close at $45.64
• Share prices of pharma company Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:CPIX) advanced 11.11% after U.S. regulators approved a patent for a new formulation of the drug developer's liver drug
• Share prices of Lorillard Inc. (NYSE:LO) increased 9.71% after the cigarette maker raised its quarterly dividend by 19% to $1.55 per share from $1.30 per share
• Array BioPharma Inc's. (NASDAQ:ARRY) shares slid 18.50% a day after the bio-pharma company priced its offering of 20 million shares at $2.60 per share
• Sugar marketers Imperial Sugar Co's. (NASDAQ:IPSU) share prices surged more than 79% to end the day at $6.02 per share after it reported its first-quarter earnings results. Separately, the company said it would explore the potential sale of its stake in the joint venture with Wholesome Sweeteners Inc.
• Server network operator Akamai Technologies Inc's. (NASDAQ:AKAM) share prices increased 10.51% to close at $38.06 after the company's fourth quarter sales and revenue topped the Street’s expectations
More From Zacks.com