SAN RAMON, CA--(Marketwire -10/26/11)- Contractors.com®, the free and easy-to-use solution for home improvement projects, today announced the launch of its Home Improvement apps for the Apple ® iPad and Android Tablet. The Contractors.com® app was designed for homeowners to research and compare contractors, and to get free, competitive quotes from local professionals. The Contractors.com app is free and available for download in the Apple iTunes App Store and the Android Market.
"The new Contractors.com® Home Improvement app is the ultimate power tool for anyone looking to research quality, local service providers for their home improvement needs," said Payam Zamani, CEO of Reply!, Inc. "With rich content and an intuitive interface, the Contractors.com® app allows homeowners to easily access photos and project information and then get multiple competitive price quotes from qualified contractors all across the country."
Contractors.com® Home Improvement app features allow homeowners to:
- Get free Estimates on projects ranging from additions and remodels to heating and cooling systems, roofing, and more
- Find qualified local contractors through a Contractor Directory -- each contractor profile includes complete company details, services offered, reviews and photos
- Save profiles for easy access when planning future projects
- Store projects that have been viewed so there's no need to search for them again
- Conveniently share projects and contractor profiles on Facebook and Twitter
Consumers can download the new Contractors.com® Home Improvement app for free, and make searching for a qualified, local contractor a quick and easy process. The apps are available here:
- iTunes App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/contractors-for-ipad/id465540816
- Android Market: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.contractors
About Reply!, Inc.
Reply.com operates the leading auction marketplace that enables advertisers to acquire locally-targeted and category-specific customer prospects on a cost-per-Enhanced Click™ or cost-per-lead basis. By eliminating the need for advertisers to develop and maintain complex, expensive online marketing infrastructures and teams of experts to source online consumer traffic from many different channels, Reply.com simplifies online locally-targeted marketing for businesses of all sizes.
Contractors.com, a member of the Reply! family, makes it easy for local consumers to research and compare trusted local contractors, get free, competitive quotes and access customer reviews.
To learn more about Reply!, visit www.reply.com.
iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.