NATICK, MA--(Marketwire - 10/19/10) - The Healthcare IT Solutions Exchange (HITSE) announces its slate of speakers and updates on tracks to be featured at its healthcare IT conference, HITSE New England 2010, to be held October 26 and 27 at the Doubletree Hotel, Westborough, MA. This is the first in a series of conferences to provide healthcare IT professionals with continuing education, purchase planning assistance and peer networking around issues facing hospitals and healthcare systems.HITSE New England's speakers include healthcare industry experts and CIOs, who will discuss topics related to the four conference tracks:
- Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE);
- Meaningful Use;
- Migrating to MEDITECH 6.0; and
- Revenue Cycle Management.
Each track includes two speaker presentations, one panel discussion and an interactive session with vendors responding to issues raised by the speakers and attendees. Issues such as interoperability, business continuance and workforce scheduling will be addressed and case studies, product demonstrations and participation in user group discussions will be offered.Key presentations are scheduled featuring the following speakers:
- Ray Campbell, Executive Director and CEO, Massachusetts Health Data Consortium, provides information and updates on Meaningful Use;
- Dr. Cupid Gascon, Medical Director of Emergency Services at Oswego Hospital, discusses CPOE: A Physician's Perspective;
- Bill O'Toole, Founder of O'Toole Law Group, provides valuable insight on Contract Considerations for MEDITECH 6.0;
- Ron Kilmer, Patient Services Manager at Nathan Littauer Hospital, presents The Evolving Role of Case Management in the Revenue Cycle; and
- Chuck Duncan, CEO of Healthcare Revenue Strategies, shares his experience in Effective Revenue Cycle Management.
"By organizing the HITSE New England conference, we are trying to leverage the benefit of peer-to-peer interaction, particularly to the delivery of healthcare," states Arthur Young, president of Interbit Data and one of the founding HITSE members. "Healthcare IT professionals will have the opportunity to share experiences and exchange information and best practices, as well as collaborate with vendors on implementing solutions."All members of the healthcare IT community can participate and benefit from HITSE, including CIOs, IT managers, IT department managers, IT staff and consultants, as well as IT vendors. Vendor exhibition and sponsor opportunities have already sold out for this conference, however vendors are welcome to register as conference attendees.More information on HITSE New England conference registration can be found at http://www.hitse.org.About Interbit Data
Founded in 1997 and named to the 2009 and 2010 Inc. 5000 list of America's fastest growing companies, Interbit Data helps healthcare organizations deliver better, more consistent patient care with secure, reliable and cost-effective software solutions that improve operational efficiency. The company's information distribution products deliver information securely over the Internet in multiple formats, such as fax, print, email, encrypted file or HL7 message format, and integrate it easily into physicians' practice EMRs. Interbit Data's business continuance products give healthcare providers continuous access to patient data in the event of a network or system outage. Interbit Data products are used by more than 650 MEDITECH® customers worldwide. For more information about Interbit Data and its NetSolutions products, visit the company Website at www.interbitdata.com.