NATICK, MA--(Marketwire - 10/19/10) - The Healthcare IT Solutions Exchange (HITSE) announces its slate of speakers and updates on tracks to be featured at its healthcare IT conference, HITSE New England 2010, to be held October 26 and 27 at the Doubletree Hotel, Westborough, MA. This is the first in a series of conferences to provide healthcare IT professionals with continuing education, purchase planning assistance and peer networking around issues facing hospitals and healthcare systems.HITSE New England's speakers include healthcare industry experts and CIOs, who will discuss topics related to the four conference tracks:
- Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE);
- Meaningful Use;
- Migrating to MEDITECH 6.0; and
- Revenue Cycle Management.
- Ray Campbell, Executive Director and CEO, Massachusetts Health Data Consortium, provides information and updates on Meaningful Use;
- Dr. Cupid Gascon, Medical Director of Emergency Services at Oswego Hospital, discusses CPOE: A Physician's Perspective;
- Bill O'Toole, Founder of O'Toole Law Group, provides valuable insight on Contract Considerations for MEDITECH 6.0;
- Ron Kilmer, Patient Services Manager at Nathan Littauer Hospital, presents The Evolving Role of Case Management in the Revenue Cycle; and
- Chuck Duncan, CEO of Healthcare Revenue Strategies, shares his experience in Effective Revenue Cycle Management.
Founded in 1997 and named to the 2009 and 2010 Inc. 5000 list of America's fastest growing companies, Interbit Data helps healthcare organizations deliver better, more consistent patient care with secure, reliable and cost-effective software solutions that improve operational efficiency. The company's information distribution products deliver information securely over the Internet in multiple formats, such as fax, print, email, encrypted file or HL7 message format, and integrate it easily into physicians' practice EMRs. Interbit Data's business continuance products give healthcare providers continuous access to patient data in the event of a network or system outage. Interbit Data products are used by more than 650 MEDITECH® customers worldwide. For more information about Interbit Data and its NetSolutions products, visit the company Website at www.interbitdata.com.
- Doubletree Hotel
- Computerized Physician Order Entry