LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwire -01/17/12)- Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR - News), the industry leader in network innovation, today unveiled a new suite of social, co-branding and mobile marketing programs and tools aimed at empowering partners to differentiate their business and expand their reach. The announcement is part of Juniper's first annual Global Partner Conference, kicking off today, welcoming more than 1,000 partners in Las Vegas from key regions across the globe.
- Juniper Networks unveils new social, co-branding and marketing tools and training to over 1100 partners at its first annual Global Partner Conference.
- Juniper Networks' Mobile App for the iPad transforms how partners interact with customers, providing instant, on-the-go access to interactive marketing content such as data sheets, videos, images and case studies.
- Juniper's New Marketing Concierge Platform provides partners with customized content and 24x7 access to Juniper's marketing experts.
- Thought-Leadership and Education Platform InnoVAR helps partners expand their expertise, and become more efficient and effective marketers during quarterly sessions offered by Juniper Networks Partner Organization.
- Conference hosted by key Juniper executives -- CEO Kevin Johnson, CMO Lauren Flaherty, EVP Bob Muglia, EVP Stefan Dyckerhoff and partner executives SVP Emilio Umeoka and VP Luanne Tierney.
- Juniper Networks Unveils New Partner Advantage Program at first annual Global Partner Conference in Las Vegas; more than 1,000 partners converge on Las Vegas.
"The collaboration and support of our partners is crucial to helping Juniper win and lead in both the enterprise and service provider markets. When I joined Juniper Networks a year ago, my goal was to push the limits of traditional marketing and provide partners with instant access to interactive and targeted marketing resources. A year later, I'm thrilled to unveil a suite of marketing tools that will give partners instant access to all that Juniper Networks has to offer and promises to promote a more interactive and profitable relationship between partners and their customers."
-- Luanne Tierney, vice president, global partner marketing, Juniper Networks
- Marketing Concierge
- Mobile App (available on iTunes)
- Juniper.Net Community
- Juniper on Twitter
- Juniper on Facebook
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net).
Juniper Networks and Junos are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. in the United States and other countries. The Juniper Networks and Junos logos are trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners.