BEDFORD, MA--(Marketwire - Mar 18, 2013) - Acme Packet® (
Palladion Enterprise consists of two new enterprise solutions: Communications Operations Monitor to oversee the network and provide deep troubleshooting capabilities in real-time and Fraud Detection and Prevention to identify and guard against voice fraud.
- Communications Operations Monitor - The solution proactively captures all signaling messages and analyzes all media from the network, providing full end-to-end correlation and quality metrics for all calls in real-time. By proactively gathering network information, the solution enables simple, drill-down troubleshooting for the root-cause analysis of all reported problems.
- Fraud Detection and Prevention - The self-learning, scalable solution helps enterprises combat the $40B in global telecom fraud that is committed annually, according to KPMG. Palladion proactively identifies and prevents voice fraud within minutes of initiation by performing real-time analysis of user behavior, and comparing it against an automatically established baseline.
- Embedded probe - The Palladion framework leverages vendor-neutral network probes to monitor any VoIP network. The probes are available as a software component integrated into Acme Packet's enterprise session border controller, the Net-Net Enterprise Session Director, or on third-party hardware -- resulting in reduced complexity and total cost of ownership.
- Palladion Enterprise is based on the proven scalability and quality of the Palladion Software Suite for service providers. To request an online demonstration of the software, visit: http://lphs.acmepacket.com/conversion-pages/trial-palladion.
Solution Benefits and Features:
- End-to-end call correlation and analytics in real-time
- Segmentation of the network path for fast and accurate problem localization
- On demand troubleshooting down to the individual user
- Historical and current session data to assist analysts in preventing fraud
- Media quality analysis, including R Factor and MOS value
- Unparalleled insight and analysis of signaling messages
- Real-time scoring and fraud alerts
- Vendor-agnostic across the VoIP protocol stacks
- Probe availability on Acme Packet SBCs and third-party hardware
- "Acme Packet's E-SBC is well positioned in the network to analyze and track enterprise IP communications networks," said Lynn Smurthwaite-Murphy, Senior Vice President, US and Canada, Westcon Group. "Acme Packet's Palladion Enterprise simplifies the process of implementing a solution for protecting and monitoring networks by enabling probes on the E-SBC, which is already a vital part of VoIP and UC networks."
- "Migrating to an all-IP communications network provides many benefits for the enterprise, including lower costs, greater efficiency, and rich communications services, but enterprises must take the appropriate steps to protect and manage their infrastructure," said Indrajit Ghosh, CTO, Atlas Communications Technology. "The Communications Operations Monitor and Fraud Detection and Prevention solutions provide excellent options for enterprises to troubleshoot and monitor their networks, as well as prevent fraud."
- "NACR seeks out industry-leading vendors with best-of-breed products, such as Acme Packet's Palladion Enterprise, as we continue to provide solutions to our customers' complex communication and collaboration challenges that ultimately enhance the business communications experience for them," said Gina Odean, NACR Director of National Convergence. "Palladion Enterprise's real-time troubleshooting down to the individual subscriber, as well as fraud alerts and quality analytics will not only improve the customer experience of the enterprise, but also the experience of individual users."
- "Network analysis and visibility are key to ensuring reliable, high-quality IP communications," said Antón Roman, chief technology officer, Quobis. "Acme Packet's Palladion Enterprise enables real-time troubleshooting and protection of VoIP networks, providing enterprises with dashboards and metrics that display a complete view of their network to ensure consistent communications."
- "Real-time management, visibility, and fraud detection are essential for enterprises looking to enable next-generation VoIP and UC solutions. With Palladion Enterprise, Acme Packet has expanded its product portfolio to provide a full, comprehensive solution for the enterprise, making Acme Packet and the Net-Net Enterprise Session Director an even stronger contender in the marketplace," said Zeus Kerravala, founder, principal analyst, ZK Research.
- "Over the last year, Acme Packet has continued to expand its enterprise portfolio to include new solutions and functionalities in both physical and virtual environments for small and medium businesses as well as Microsoft Lync users," said Pat MeLampy, chief technology officer, Acme Packet. "By also applying what Acme Packet has learned in monitoring and managing the most complex, heterogeneous, high scale service provider networks in the world, Palladion Enterprise, along with our SBC and session management offerings, can provide a comprehensive solution for the enterprise."
More about Acme Packet and Palladion Enterprise:
- Network Visibility & Management
- Blog: Why should Enterprises care about VoIP and UC Monitoring?
- Schedule a Demonstration of Palladion
More about Acme Packet:
Acme Packet, APKT, management, security, fraud
About Acme Packet
Acme Packet (
Acme Packet, Inc. Safe Harbor Statement
Statements contained herein that are not historical fact may be forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Such forward-looking statements may relate to, the benefits of our products and solutions, including cost savings and flexibility. Such forward-looking statements do not constitute guarantees of future performance and are subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated or suggested in any forward-looking statements are contained in the Company's recent filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including those factors discussed under the caption "Risk Factors" in such filings.
- Technology & Electronics
- Internet & Networking Technology
- Acme Packet