BEDFORD, MA--(Marketwire - Feb 20, 2013) - Acme Packet® (
- With Acme Packet's qualification for Microsoft Lync 2013, Acme Packet can provide enterprises with a smooth integration of Microsoft Lync 2013 unified communications (UC) with legacy telephony environments.
- The Net-Net Enterprise Session Director streamlines connectivity to service provider SIP trunks by protecting real-time communications from security threats and providing service assurance functions.
- Acme Packet's vendor-neutral solution integrates Microsoft Lync voice features into a legacy IP telephony infrastructure by securely connecting to SIP trunking services, enabling flexible, low cost SIP trunking services for a multi-vendor communications infrastructure.
- Acme Packet's new status as a Gold Certified Partner demonstrates its advanced expertise in Microsoft Lync UC environments.
- Acme Packet is attending the Microsoft's Lync Conference 2013 as a Bronze Sponsor. To request a meeting at this event, contact: http://lphs.acmepacket.com/Contact-Us/
- "For the last five years, Acme Packet has accelerated the deployment of Microsoft Lync in enterprises of all sizes by providing interoperability for SIP trunking, enterprise voice, and bring your own device solutions," said Mark Vella, vice president, business development, Acme Packet. "Acme Packet's certification for Microsoft Lync 2013 and its Gold Certified Partner status further acknowledge Acme Packet's strength and leadership in the industry."
- "We are pleased to further expand our relationship with Acme Packet by recognizing its certification for Microsoft Lync 2013 and Gold Partner Status," said Giovanni Mezgec, General Manager of Lync Product Marketing for Microsoft. "Acme Packet's session border controller and session management solutions for Microsoft Lync provide a flexible option for enterprise customers of all sizes."
More about Acme Packet and Microsoft:
More about Acme Packet:
Acme Packet, unified communications, Lync, Microsoft
About Acme Packet
Acme Packet (
Acme Packet, Inc. Safe Harbor Statement
Statements contained herein that are not historical fact may be forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Such forward-looking statements may relate to, the benefits of our products and solutions, including cost savings and flexibility. Such forward-looking statements do not constitute guarantees of future performance and are subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated or suggested in any forward-looking statements are contained in the Company's recent filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including those factors discussed under the caption "Risk Factors" in such filings.
- Technology & Electronics
- Acme Packet
- Microsoft Lync